on 9 July 2017
I bought this extra copy as a gift for my brother.
So many people wonder about their purpose and this philosophical question finds an answer in this book. It's wonderfully clear and easy to read and with an open mind, one may find that it helps to make sense of the world in which we live.
on 2 September 2014
This book was far smaller than I expected but is actually a perfect size. I have enjoyed going though the daily sections in a tea break with a friend at work and it has started some great conversations. I like how they are quick to read and are straight to the point.
on 11 July 2017
A good book, but much of it was already known and seemed simple.
on 21 April 2017
I thank God Rick for your obedience in sharing the knowledge given to you by our heavenly father.
This book has truly adjusted my direction in my walk with the Lord. For years I've been asking the question "What is God's purpose for me" I've found the answer. Hallelujah .
Since reading this book I've given myself to the Lord and am now a child of God.
I'm truly gratefully to the woman I met in the nail bar who gave me a copy of your book.

Thank be to God.
on 1 August 2017
Very bible heavy. Great if you're a believer. Not too easy to adhere to in the real world these days!
on 7 June 2017
It's Ok but found it a bit too religious.
on 4 April 2017
excellent guide for living and helping one find their own personal purpose
on 20 April 2017
Have bought more copies for friends. Excellent.
on 8 March 2017
An excellent book for any age, and especially for teenagers going into young adulthood.
on 8 April 2016
great book to dip in to for encouragement