Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 7 September 2012
Loved this book,in fact I just love all of Kathleen E Woodiwiss books. Her writing is beautifully descriptive, taking you on a wonderful journey back to the past.I read all of her books when I was young and am re-reading them again and enjoying them just as much. I highly recommend So Worthy My Love, relax - enjoy - escape!!
on 13 October 1998
I have been a fan for many years and have deeply loved all of her books. She is by far the best writer of our time.
This book was one of my favorites. It had everything you can want in a book; humor, suspense, passion and everything in between.
I especially loved the characters Fitch and Spence. They were absolutely hilarious. And, what can I say about Elise and Maxim. Simply said, they were both made for each other with thier firey tempers and determination for those they love. This is truly a must read book.
on 12 April 2006
I didn't really enjoy this book until half way through. About chapter 20 it started to get going a bit. I did ejoy the mischevious things Elise did to Maxim before they fell in love.

I thought there was to much of what the chatacters were thinking and to much discription of surrounding areas instead of getting on with the story of the main characters.

I enjoyed The wolf And The Dove and Ashes In The Wind far better than this book
on 20 May 1998
The first book I ever read by Kathleen Woodiwiss was Ashes. I thought I could never love a book more. I was wrong! Elise was a head strong woman and Maxim was an absolute cad! Their passion set the book on fire! I cried with the characters, laughed with them, and cried some more. Truly a magnificent book that I never tire of reading over and over again!!!!!
on 17 November 1998
I never even finished the book.The pace was slow, the characters were shallow and the plot was obvious.Thank goodness this isn't the only Woodiwiss novel I've ever read or I would be sure not to read another.Of course, there are occasionally ones you don't like and this turned out to be one of mine.
on 27 September 2000
This was the first Kathleen Woodiwiss novel I have ever read and I loved it.
Apart from a romantic love story a creditable heroine (yeah). I enjoyed the fact that whilst the plot and action flowed around them. Great escapist entertainment. My first but certainly not my last Woodiwiss novel.
on 11 November 2013
It was easy reading, good bedtime material. You almost know when starting to read what the ending will be but that didn't detract from the storyline which had a good historical background.
on 19 November 1998
The characters were warm and humorous. The story had a solid plot. And best of all it did not bother my conscience to read it. I refuse to read trashy books full of sex.
on 18 May 1998
I absolutley loved this book. I couldn't put it down. Had everything from action to romance and back again. Definitly worth reading.
on 8 November 2012
this book was excellent to read i was so into it. it was like i was the people in the story Kathleen Woodiwiss is one amazing writer