on 12 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my daughter who loves the whole BeneFit range of makeup. I have yet to give it to her as it is a Christmas gift but I did have a peek when it arrived and it looks really good. Small size bottles but ideal to experiment with and the little fashionable case it comes in can be reused.
on 29 November 2011
First of all, having bought this online without seeing it in real life, I was very surprised at how small the kit is - it's not much bigger than the palm of my hand.

The first disappointment was the boi-ing concealer, although it's creamy and goes on well, the kits all contain the medium shade which was too dark and orangey for my pale skin. I didn't like it much as a product either as it seemed very thick and cracked on my skin after a couple of hours.

I was really looking forward to trying the lemon-aid as an eye primer but again I was quite let down. I usually use Urban Decay's primer potion which I think is far superior. The lemon aid is quite solid in the palette and doesn't smooth onto the eyelids very easily. I didn't find the staying power of my eye shadow was as good as it is with my Urban Decay favourite either.

The Lip Plump is plain awful. It's supposed to be a lip primer (rather than a plumping gloss as I expected from the name), but goes on like a thick brown cream and makes my lipstick look awful when it is applied over the top.

The Ooh La Lift is an under-eye brightening product and I'd say it does work to some extent, however I do still need to apply my usual under-eye concealer.

The only item I like - in fact love - from the set, is the High Beam. This is a cream highlighter and it is absolutely fantastic for highlighting cheekbones and giving a bit of a lift to the brow area. I will definitely buy this particular product in the full size, but the rest of the kit was simply disappointing.
on 24 May 2014
This is a brilliant kit I take on a night out and keep in my handbag just in case I go out in the day unexpectedly and need to make myself look presentable and not so tired. Would definitely recommend.
on 20 November 2011
What can I say... A nice little set-little being the operative word. This was however a positive in my case as I wished to mail it overseas as a gift. A smart little gift I thought and an excellent price. Having seen it reviewed/recommended in the press some time ago at a higher price I was thrilled with my purchase and the swiftness of its delivery. Lets hope the recipients agree when Santa finally gets it to them.
on 4 May 2013
The concealer in this is great but you only get a small amount, the ooh la lift is great but use very sparingly as it makes your foundation sit in the lines under your eyes making them appear worse. The lip plump I found was just a lipstick base, but completely the wrong colour! Expected better from Benefit...
on 5 February 2013
Bought from the Amazon Benefit store, so guaranteed genuine. The missus uses Benefit make up along with Mac, Booby Brown, Urban Decay etc etc. I know nothing about make up but as this was 50% off in a Benefit flash sale bought it as a stocking filler Christmas present, which the wife was very happy with.
on 23 April 2016
Absolutely love this product. A great combination of benefit products in one little box. Absolutely is my favourite of them all. A litty box to help your face stay fresh during a hard day.
on 3 September 2011
Product is as advertised, turned up quickly, very happy with purchase. Great for everyday use, this is all you need to carry around, I always make sure I have this kit in my handbag.
on 8 January 2013
This is a great product with some of the best benefit items in it all put together in lovely packaging - a must have in every make up kit.
on 27 April 2011
Makes a fab present, items inside are very small but a perfect opportunity to try products out without costing a fortune!