on 20 July 2015
Cannot fault the service, product or supplier.

I love this product and cannot be without it. It is expensive but lasts up to a year so I can easily justify it.

No other bronzers are the right, natural skin colour. They are all too dark or too sparkly or too pink. This one is perfect and without glitter. I use it for contouring and also as an eyeshadow.
on 8 April 2013
I'm a man (who just happens to have about a ton of cosmetic products) who's not at all keen on fake tanned faces or where someone has applied v. heavy bronzing powder all over their face. Most bronzing powders are a bizarre colour. Usually far too orange (even when described as giving a sun kissed glow - because we all go orange in the sun, yes?), but Hoola is really natural if you apply it right. The brush included is rubbish and I think would result in the user over-applying. If I look like I'm days from death (I have a lovely grey skin and dark circles) I put a bit of Hoola on brush then take almost all of it off by, for example, powdering my arm! I can then gently brush the whole face and there's a subtle warming of the face and I immediately look healthy. If I want to I can put a tiny bit more on cheekbones, nose, forehead for, hopefully, subtle sculpting. Also you can just lightly brush the area between eye and eyebrow and extend it a bit further out - a very simple eyeshadow which is v v easy to apply but makes my eyes look great (modest!). Clearly, virtually no man would use this product but as men are using more and more potions, fake tans and things like concealer, no doubt they'll be onto Hoola in 5 years! Just love this product
on 3 July 2013
I got this as a gift for my sister, this is an excellent product as it gives great coverage and lasts a very long time, I have this myself and I use it every day (I use a little each day as that is all that is needed with this product) and it has lasted for about 6 months so far and I still have a good bit left. I would definately recommend this product!!
on 13 July 2016
This is the only bronzer I have found that I truly love. For some strange reason a majority of bronzers seem to have a lot of shimmer in them, which is great if you like that kind of thing, but if you want a natural looking glow they just don't work. Hoola is a matte bronzer which gives a really gorgeous light brown colour to your skin rather than the dark orange a lot of bronzers seem to be.
I like to use this sparingly as I don't like to look too tanned but if you want to look slightly more bronzed it is a product that can be easily layered up to achieve the look you want.
I like the brush that comes with the hoola bronzer as it is flat so you can also use it for contouring, which this powder is also fab for. I have even used it as an eyeshadow so it is extremely versatile a favourite in my make up collection which I use almost everyday.
on 11 October 2014
I've used Hoola for years and never bought from anywhere other than boots, Debenhams etc.. These ones are fakes. You're better off going to the shops,paying a bit more more money and know you have the real thing..
on 8 February 2013
Expensive copy makeup not genuine benefit cosmetics do not buy I paid the same price as a genuine product +p&p rip off
on 25 July 2016
this is such a lovely bronzer! so far, it's the best bronzer i've had. it last's ages and doesn't go patchy. Haven't managed to buy a full size one yet because it is more on the expensive side, but the mini one is doing just fine! Worth every bit of money! Leaves your face glowing!
on 1 April 2014
I can't go a day without this. Perfect S contouring, even more perfect as a blushing bronze. Perfection! Perfect colour and packaging. Arrived quickly!
on 6 August 2015
I love benefit products but if you happen to have fairer skin, this is not for you! I find it gives my face a horrible orange tone and when I try to blend this, some areas remain too dark and patchy. A shame!
on 1 November 2013
I purchased this after reading endless reviews raving about this bronzer, after trying it every day for a week I'm very, very disappointed with this product, it is awful, I stopped using my favourite bronzer which I've been using for a few years now to try what I thought was the bees knees of bronzers, never swayed from it until I saw Hoola from Benefit, you cannot layer the bronzer as it lays thick on the skin, also, I noticed as the day went on there were patches on my face where it had worn off!! (My bronzer never does that) so, for the money I think the American company have a lot to learn from us Brits when it comes to candy and cosmetics...sorry Benefit your gonna have to do better than that, also, trying to get my bronzer brush inside the little box is a tight squeeze as their brush isn't brilliant..