on 18 January 2015
The last High Beam I had was also a sample size, I have not purchased it since, as it does seem to last a very long time although this could be because I don't use it very often at all. This product I feel is not for me. I find it leaves my face very shiny in places and that's not the look I am going for, it could just be down to the colour tones of my skin, but I am not impressed with it. If I apply too much I end up looking like my face as a pearl glaze to it!

Would I buy it again?
No, it doesn't fit my needs. I personally wouldn't recommend this product but that it only down to the feel and the final look on myself. Many others may like this and I am sure they do. I personally think this is too expensive, although if it does last a long time it could be an investment for some.
on 6 October 2010
This is fantastic. In the stores in the UK this is £17.50 and I love it. I have bought two of these as they are awesome. They are small but they will last you long because all you need is a small amount for your face.

This really is amazing if your looking for that glowy look on your face then this is what you should purchase. I have used so many blushers to get the glowy look but seriously just a tint of this product on your face really makes your skin look shiny and glowy. It's great for everyday wear and also night outs.

I forgot to mention the size of the bottle on amazon is also the size in the stores so really your better off saving a few pounds by getting it here.
on 23 May 2013
I actually like this product think it gives a lovely finish to highlight and give a glow. Easy to use, the bottle lasts a long time, nice texture and doesn't give you spots or dry skin. I actually really like benefit as a brand, its quite pricey but most of the time its worth paying extra for the quality, the boing concealer is amazing, I mean amazing I've got all my friends, my mum and my sister into wearing it, its like camouflage it covers everything n has a great texture and finish, I also love the mascara called bad girl, it makes lashes fuller longer and glossy jet black, no clumping!! I think there's some other good mascara out but for me this just has a slightly better finish. But this high beam as much as I like it at £30 plus pounds its really not worth it. I understand some people like to splash for prom, weddings, or just prefer certain brands or price ranges but on this occassion save your money and spend it on something else. I know there are alternative products you might say cheaper versions for 1/10th of the price which are identical. They smell feel and look the same. Please don't waste your money, shop around first, if you want to try this to compare go to a benefit counter for a trail, use a tester or ask for a sample. I promise the cheaper one I use at £3ish is just as good, its identical except the name. I Love benefit, I really like this product but i hate the price! This is a rip off, hope this review helps.
55 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2015
Ive tried a few different benefit products over the years but with face products I normally use the same one all the time.. last year though when I ran out of my favourite coralista blush I decided to use up some other products that I had received through beauty boxes /gifts etc.

**About the brand**
I think of benefit as being quite a high end make up brand. I think it is aimed at the younger end of the market ie like mac rather than say estee lauder .

**Range**
Benefit offer quite a decent range of face and cheek tints. I currently seem to have this and one called posietint- There are others including benetint ( I think I had this in the past and hated it)lollitint,sunbeam and chachatint.

Out of the range this one appeals the most as I thought it might be like a mac product I own but with more of a pink shimmer rather than a golden glow.

This is described as a "luminescent complexion enhancer" and currently costs £19.50. The bottle for this is quite small at 13ml - I actually thought mine was a sample size. Saying that a small amount goes a long way.

**In use**
The lid does have a brush to apply this, I dot this on my cheeks then blend it in. I have light -medium tone skin and this creates a light glowy look

Another tip i follow is from the website - -Apply high beam over benetint for a long-lasting, dewy flush! To add soft definition to your nose, apply high beam down the bridge of your nose and blend.--

I like this because it creates a more natural look for me. More radiant glow than clown face. It blends well and gives me good coverage

Out of the whole benefit range this is my favourite product apart from coralista . Looking online it is pricey but it has lasted me a long time.
on 6 August 2015
One of the best highlighters on the market! This product gives such a lovely pearly glow that I have found in no other product!

Dot a little on cheekbones, down the centre of your nose, under eyebrows and above your cupids bow to brighten up and define those areas of your face!

The bottle will last you ages as a little goes a very long way! Since using this my sister and friends have also brought bottles and love it just as much as I do!
on 24 November 2011
This gives you a nice sheen but not the dewy complexion I was expecting. Having said that I use it everyday and it does look good. It's also useful for highlighting brows .Pop a tiny amount on your cupid's bow for a bit of night time razzle - it really makes a difference! Take care when applying - you don't need much and it has to be blended in straightaway or it will look too obvious. I would recommend it and I'll be buying it again.
on 7 November 2012
This is a beautiful highlighter and I'm so glad I can finally find it online and not worry about picking up a fake, which I have done with benefit cosmetics before :(
I first tried this fr finding mr bright and it is such a lovely product, I've only ever had the small 2ml and 4ml sizes from kits so this bottle is huge to me!! It's 13ml and looks like a nail varnish, brush applicator and all.
I apply this to cheek bones and brow bones and down my nose and to my forehead and Cupid's bow if I'm contouring as well, before I started using this I didn't even realise I should be highlighting!! But it just gives you a lovely sheen that once you've had you just can't live without, personally I think the price is fine, yeah £20 on a highlighter but then this stuff lasts years!! I know people who still have their bottle 3 years later and they highlight every day!!
It's much more suited to pale skin tones however I have applie it to my mum who is very warm tan and it doesn't look white and garish on her, especially topped with a bit of girl meets pearl :)
I love this stuff and personally I think if you're new to highlighting this is your baby, came in very good time and packaged well, thank you Amazon and Benefit!!
on 23 September 2010
great product for lighting up face. tho use sparingly
value for money
quick delivery
on 8 May 2012
It creates a shiny look where I apply it but very subtle on my pale skin. I do not think it hugely compliments my pale skin, maybe night beam with more peachy tones would suit me more. I think the success of this product will depend on your skin tone.
on 8 January 2013
I got this as part of a kit Realness of Concealness by BeneFit Cosmetics Mini Fake It Kit
The kit was a waste of money, BUT this was the saving star of the kit.

I dont' use this as a complexion enhancer (though it does work if you mix a little in with your foundation, but its for the young and not middle aged as I am)

I do use this as a brow enhancer (just below the eyebrows) and its fantastic if you put just a tiny bit on your finger to dab into the inner corner of your eyes to brighten and waken up your eyes.

For these things I'd strongly recommend it.

I've had the tester sized bottle for 6 years now and its still got over half left. Bargain at twice the price!