Twelve Stops and Home
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 July 2011
A great album with great influences. I don't have a bad word to say about it. At the time of my writing this they have released another two albums; Join With Us(2008) and Together We Were Made(2011). Although Join With Us had it's share of great songs, it didn't quite reach the heights of Twelve Stops and Home. And I am afraid to say that their most recent effort Together We Were Made is an absolute stinker, which takes the group in a very different direction from their fantastic beginnings with Twelve Stops and Home.
As far as this album goes though, it's great. Buy it!
on 22 April 2016
Love the Feeling saw them on the weekend this CD has so many fantastic songs on it the seller was fast and provided me with a CD that I am enjoying playing . If anyone likes the feeling this is definitely a great cd to have .
on 14 May 2017
Excellent pop/rock - most songs stand well as 'singles', and some detailed/considered production went into this album - 'Love it when you call' still is one of the best hits of the noughties....well done lads...
on 9 January 2016
Considering I strongly believe the only way to see "The Feeling" is live, this is a good album, not live, but good, it has structure & stands up, happy I spent my hard-earned on it, again!
on 2 February 2007
What a refreshing change this group is,every song is well performed and the guys sure can knock out a set of decent songs.

Okay some of the lyrics are simple but who wants to hear some boring whiny young un pretending they`ve got the meaning of life,universe and everything?

Best CD I`ve heard in many years,lets hope there around for many more.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 September 2015
I really like it, this is a great disc. I didn't know the band but I hear them on the Tv and finally I got this album. All the songs of the disc are great.
on 28 December 2016
After seeing them live supporting ELO got hooked. Bought a couple of their CD's (I'm quite old school!) and this particular one is truly wonderful.
on 23 February 2017
Bought this for the second time as my sons girlfriend has adopted my first! Great album came well packed!
on 22 November 2016
Great
on 3 February 2014
This is another excellent recording. The lyrics are easy to follow with some great voices from the group. You will not be dissapointed