on 20 February 2016
This is sung by a pleasant mix of children's choir voices and solo man and woman voices. Its a nice inoffensive style and way, way better than the free annoying electronic children's songs I was finding on youtube. My six month old seems to know that the CD is for him too and seems to be content when it's on.
on 8 September 2014
A great selection of songs, mostly traditional, but nicely sung. I, as a grandmother, listened to all of them, enjoyed them and can't wait to play it to my granddaughter. She'll love them, even though she's only 8 months.
on 20 July 2017
Brilliant CD for Car journeys at any length. The whole family joins in sing songs. Our favourite is 'One finger One thumb! I think it helps that its quality Children's Choir singing, the kids find it easier to relate.
on 24 February 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 January 2013
I chose this for my daughter who was then 18 months old and she loves listening to the songs. She has her favourites and wants to skip the songs she's not keen on! But there are 100 songs and not liking them all is expected.
I recommend this item.
on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my 4 month old. The singing is so grating that I rarely play it. Why people think songs for children need to be sang so blandly is beyond me. The selection of tracks is great but it is a shame that I can't stand to have it play.
on 30 December 2016
Voice not clear
on 3 October 2014
Kids seemed to like it
on 8 September 2014
We play this in the car all the time! Great selection of songs.... Our little one loves it and she's only 4 months!
on 21 July 2014
My great niece loved it.