Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 16 June 2017
I am 50 now and still love the little ole lady Fenella 💞💞💞
on 17 March 2017
My childhood all wrapped into one fabtastic
on 5 May 2017
Good vintage animation.
on 27 March 2017
great xmas gift
on 20 November 2009
For those of us who fondly remember the great programmes we used to watch as kids, this is a treat.

The stories, the accents, those mushroom things, Clifford (of whom only one foot was ever seen), Queen Doris (OMG I'm chuckling already), and then there's that witch. Fenella is an absoloute scream - especially when having a tantrum!

Buy this, and show the kids what fun we used to have.
on 8 June 2009
Just the thing for the grandchild. I remember it well from years ago when bringing up my own son. A couple of episodes each visit works wonders.
on 1 September 2011
I had forgotten how good Chorlton and the Wheelies was. The "little old lady" is just brilliant. Mt friends think there is something wrong with me, and they may be right, but with all the crap, depressing news, and computerised "cartoons" that are on the box these days Chorlton beats them into a cocked hat!!!
Cannot recomend it enough.
Chorlton And The Wheelies [DVD]
on 6 April 2011
I loved Chorlton as a kid and wanted to share this wonderful piece of children's entertainment with my own 6 yr old daughter. The picture quality is not quite up to modern standards, but the charm and magic of Wheelie World hasn't faded one bit. My daughter fell in love with it straight away. It really does stand the test of time for me. Much better that so many of these gross modern animated things that kids are being fed these days...!!!
on 25 March 2015
Disappointing - loved this as a child and had great memories of it so purchased for my son to enjoy.
I decided to watch it before letting him watch it so that I could see if it was as good as I remembered (I was quite excited by the prospect being the sad human being I am) and was hugely disappointed by how rubbish it actually is.
Nothing wrong with the quality of the DVD etc. but looking at this now, as an adult in the 21st century, it seriously sucks.
Not going to be letting my son watch it as I don't want it to ruin his brains like it obviously did to me :o)
on 4 January 2014
Ok I'm old and biased. My children watched this when they were younger, so I watched this with them. They are now middle aged adults and regard themselves as Grown Up. As I have never grown up, this series still tickles me. If you have never seen this, it is well worth a watch.