on 14 June 2011
The product boasts that it Includes extras of the letters you need most (a, e, i, o, u, b, l, m, r, s, t). This is NOT the case. It did not come with extra m, u, r, nor were there any q's. Just one capital Q enclosed.

Magnets flimsey and slide down by their own on the fridge.

Otherwise, no complaints.
on 26 April 2011
My 5 year old son found it easier to learn his spellings this way. He could mentally remember better and it was more fun mixing up the letters and then him re-organising them.
on 16 May 2011
Product as described with both capitals and normal letters.
Would have been good to get a suitable magnetic board from same manufacturer but I do not think this was an option.
Very happy with product
on 4 February 2014
These came as described and are enjoyed by my grandson [aged 5]. But WHY oh WHY doesn't it come as a SET with a much larger magnetic board and many more letters? Although some letters were duplicated my son had to buy many more as they could not even write a sentence! The board is far too small. We have lived in America and my son remembers the wonderful set he had as a child and that's how he learned to read before going to school. This is such a valuable reading aid - or could be!
on 28 January 2015
One of the packs we received did not contain a lower case 'w' but if we had read the reviews before purchasing we would have seen that this seems to be a common complaint - a number of people seem to have missing letters.
Very disappointing considering the price of the sets and we certainly wouldn't have bought them had we noted this issue.
on 10 January 2016
A little disappointed at the size of the letters. Will not be able to use them yet as they are so small and, when I am spelling with my grandson. his sister keeps putting them in her mouth which has never been a problem with the larger letters. I bought them to supplement the set we already have and so that we can put capital letters at the beginning of names but, unfortunately did not pay attention to the size of the letter and so they cannot really be used for this.
on 8 February 2015
These magnetic alphabets are a must for teaching children from a young age they love the colours for a start and they learn so fast my granddaughter knew all her colours 2years and by the time she was 4 could count up to 100 and when she went to school she already knew the basics of addition multiplication and division along with the take-away maths.
on 7 December 2015
Use these on the fridge to help my daughter learn her letters. We've all enjoyed playing with them! Only put out a few at a time to tie-in with the sequence she was learning them at school and to reinforce recognition. Now we have the fridge door full of them. More than one of each letter plus capitals make forming words much easier.
on 9 May 2011
A good set of magnetic upper and lower case letters plus numbers and a few basic arithmetic symbols ideal for my 4 year old grandson. Does not come with board as shown but you are told this in advance, they do however work very well on childrens paint stands and best item a metal food tray.
on 26 November 2015
There are letters missing, no small q or capital D... Too late to send back as the kids were too excited & wanted to play with them.. I'm disappointed that no quality check appears to take place, especially as this is supposed to help children learn...