Customer reviews

Edushape Baby Connects

on 27 July 2011
I bought these for my 14 month old. She does play with them but not in the way they are intended for. She hasnt figured out how to put them together just yet. However, my friends 2 yr old son can't get enough of these when he comes over. He puts them together and even sorts the colors out!
on 3 May 2012
I bought this toy for my 21 month old boy. I was expecting them to be made of hard plastic, which is not the case. They are made of soft and bendable plastic, but they do seem quite well made and durable. However, being made of soft plastic makes them pretty tricky to connect, as you have to be pretty precise when inserting.. plus, on each piece you have two 'male' and two 'female' endings, and it can only be connected male-female, which could be a bit frustrating for baby/toddler. Colors are very nice and bright and they have cute little 'faces' printed on.
At first glance my boy was not interested in them at all. He picked up two pieces and two seconds later they were on the floor again. But of course I am giving this toy (as all of the others too) a second chance ;)
on 27 December 2012
Bought for an 18mth who enjoys putting them together and her 4yr old sister plays aswell.Will be good for colours and counting later aswell
on 31 December 2013
Softer than I expected so very safe and my 2 year old likes them.
Stick together easily. would consider a secon box for extra variety of shapes to be built for older kids.
on 23 May 2013
these are not what i expected as they are thin plastic but all the same are bright and colourful and my little boy likes to play with them.
on 13 September 2013
great idea, but a bit confusing for tiny tots as they have to work out which of the ends fit together
on 11 October 2013
I think it will be a good for the Christmas present and the little girl will like it. Thank you.
on 28 November 2013
I bought 1 set and my children loved it so much i had to buy a 2nd set so no arguing!
on 16 November 2015