Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 June 2017
Love it
on 17 January 2008
Another offering from Jonathan Goldman that creates healing sounds from Kotodama, an ancient oriental system of sound healing to represent the four reiki symbols. The melodies are captivating and enchanting to listen to, capturing the energies of the different symbols in such a way to produce an extremely relaxing and beautiful sound. I love it. The first time I heard it being played I rushed into the room and demanded to know which recording it was (it was obviously a Goldman recording) because I knew that I wanted to own it immediately!
on 25 August 2011
This CD is a must for all reiki practioners in my opinion. The chants are just heavenly and it enhances your practise/treatments.
on 11 August 2011
Beautiful, evocative sounds - excellent for clearing the energy of a room, for meditating and for healing. Highly recommended.
on 17 April 2012
Jonathan Goldman's Reiki Chants is a fantastic CD.
The tracks are very relaxing and also very empowering. The CD is suitable for everybody, whether you practice Reiki or not. Its hard not to sing along to the CD as you listen to it.
Its marvelus!
on 16 August 2014
You needn't be a reiki practitioner to benefit from this beautiful music. The chants are very subtle and set against very calming background tones.
I'm delighted with this purchase.
Bought from amazon so have mp3 version as well as the cd.
on 15 July 2015
Beautiful and unique chanting of the Reiki Kotodama. I play this during my Reiki treatments and my clients often compliment it (and then come on here to buy it) Stunning!
on 24 February 2012
very good to use when giving reiki and to relax to the voices are amazing and the Cd is just magic very good delivery time all excellent stuff.
on 15 December 2016
heavenly and so relaxing. I first heard this on youtube, Alan Watts on meditation. took me ages to find it. It a great meditation aid if you don't practise reiki
on 30 September 2013
I loved the CD. Very powerful music. Perfect for relaxing to and for the background music for my Reiki healing treatments.