Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£21.89+ £1.26 shipping

on 20 July 2016
I've been listening to White Zombie for years, came across them on an episode of Beavis and Butthead I think and I have been a huge fan since. This album is probably my favourite and I have been through several copies of it over the years.
Rob Zombies' voices swings from sounding like some sort of talking pitbull, growling out songs to sounding like a slightly deranged evangelist preacher!! albeit always coherently...nice.

More Camp-satanic stylistically than say Cradle of Filth and you may find Slayers' "Reign in blood" a tad heavier album but its a damn fine album in my books...damn good videos if you can dig them out on youtube..
on 2 September 2013
there is nobody like the mighty zombie and this album is the first of white zombies to hit the big time, full of horror references and strange movie snippets it would not sound out of place as a soundtrack to a seriously strange halloween party. as you would expect the guitars are as heavy as hell and the lyrics are like being on a rollercoaster of weird. this music is inspiring, origional and is not afraid to be different, in fact it is loving it!! As far as i'm concerned Mr Zombie is the master.
on 15 March 2000
if you have heard of white zombie, chances are it was of the 'astro creep....' album. this album is just as good, maybe better. this album has trademarks of everything that made white zombie great. samples a plenty, great guitar sound and awesome songs! this album is reommended by me and also bevis and butthead ( if that is good is up for debate) and sold over a million copies in the states. It's even got iggy pop on it! check this out! or for every be in ignorance about one of the best metal bands of the '90s.
on 20 November 2014
The most rockin' metal album I have ever bought and am ever likely to buy. But be warned - if playing in the car, it makes you drive like a total nut-job. Just keep your eye firmly on the road and watch your speed and tight-corner manoeuvring. With this high-octane, adrenaline pumping rock in your ears you may find that you're pushing yourself to new mental and physical limits. And if you're listening to this while flying an F-22 Raptor then may God have mercy on us all.
on 20 April 2009
this album rocked me from the very first listen and still has the same affect 10 years latter. big fat chunky riffs and great beats. it has bizzare mix of 70's heavy metal and disco, in fact it sounds a little bit like black sabbath if they had just dropped a few pils before recording their albums. every song is a winner, there are no fillers on this disc.
on 8 September 2000
Rob Zombie, a god, a legend. The first White Zombie song I ever heard was "I am hell". Then after a few empty years I fell in love with another song, "More Human Than Human." My lust for Zombie rekindled, I sought all that I could find. 2 regular albums and 2 remix albums later I found this, the prequel to all the well known albums. It lacks the polish of the others, but is pure Zombie nonetheless! If you just have to know what Rob was shouting before "Devilman! Devilman!" then this is for you!
on 15 May 2003
THIS ALBUM ROCKS LIKE A M'FKR! ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE etc. far cooler than the now sorry,solo efforts of rob.soz dude!666 ALL THE WAY BABY!
on 20 August 2013
Simply sublime, as expected from Rob/White Zombie. Great music from back in the days!
An absolute must-have for Zombie fans!
on 2 June 2015
Great album. This takes you back to my youth. If you don't have this in your collection then I would highly recommend getting.
on 5 November 2015
Zombie-tactic.Great cd,definitely one to get if you're a fan of Rob Zombie.