Customer reviews

Scotland's Great Highland Bagpipes
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 July 2017
Absolutely fabulous. Just pipes and drums played with passion and precision - the real deal.
on 4 November 2011
good music uplifting music like all bagpipe music to me it reminds me of military tatoo at castle listen to great music withov getting wet brill through headphones
on 19 October 2013
The sound of the pipes has always been a love of mine ever since I can remember. I just wish I had learned to play them. This CD just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It's beautiful music played by the best pipe bands in the world. I will enjoy it for many years to come. If you like pipe music it's one for your collection.
on 26 December 2013
This is a good selection of traditional pipe band tunes played in straight traditional style -- no unnecessary orchestral accompaniment or unexpected choral voices -- by top, mainly military, pipe bands. Unlike many selections taken from different sources, this disc is largely consistent in sound quality and volume, so avoiding the irritating need to keep turning it up or down. I am saving mine for New Year, when I shall share it with the neighbours...
on 10 January 2011
I bought this as a gift for my husband as a reminder of a lovely holiday in Scotland & also of his birhplace. He really likes listening to it. It contains all the main & popular tracks a Scot or anyone else would want. A good value collection.
on 30 July 2013
IF YOU LIKE BAGPIPE MUSIC YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CD - IF YOU DON'T LIKE BAGPIPE MUSIC YOU CAN PLAY IT TO ANNOY THE NEIGHBOURS!
on 27 August 2013
Bought this for my ma. Quick delivery n secure packaging.very pleased with price too.great bargain!Thanks my mum loves bagpipes n i do too so might get a copy for myself!
on 10 January 2013
perfect for my purpose some excellent tracks - made our New year party a success piping in the new year buy it now for your next party
on 3 October 2016
We had family visiting from Canada and as we crossed the border into Scotland we played this just to get them in the mood 👍
on 14 January 2013
once again more wonderful sounds from the pipes and drums of various artists - a great music sound especially for the car