on 7 June 2009
The E4c headphones come with a plethora of sleeves, but this is the only style that sticks into my ears without falling out. Even after a 90 minute run! They are also fantastic at blocking out extraneous noise. Admittedly, they look like something out of a sci-fi movie - and not ones of the good guys either - but they do the job just fine. And if you're getting these, you already now how marvellous the headphones are.
on 8 January 2012
I have tried a number of types of ear plugs and have found some to be quite sore after an extended period of listening. These have been the most comfortable for me as I have quite small ears.

I do tend to cut the sleeve of these which enhances the base somewhat.

As I use Shure 535s I find that the range of sound is more impressive with even this small change. It also helps balance the actual weight of the earphones in the ear channel.

I have thought of getting custom mad fittings from ACS but the cost is more prohibitive.
on 11 April 2013
not entirely sure that these are genuine shure sleeves. they fit fine and work as they should. however they came in just a clear plastic pouch rather than the official shure packet dont think it matters greatly. they also have folded slightly i assume through being kept in my shure protectoive case (and in my ears) this could result in some hearing outside noise but it hasnt been a major problem.
on 12 May 2012
These, for me, provide the best out of the box isolation for Shure headphones. However, they can become itchy and uncomfortable after a couple of hours, and I have found the P Series Comply foam tips to provide just as good isolation but with non of the discomforts - although these are more expensive than the triple flange sleeves.
on 7 March 2011
These are great.

They fit well to the 'phones, fit well in your ear, allow all the bass to come through, and isolate just about the right level of environment noise.

The 'sticky-out' ends that slip over the 'phones can be cut back a little so that the overall protrusion length is less.

The only problem?

You can only get them in white... I looked high and low for black/dark grey.

We all know the problem with white sleeves is that they can very quickly go yellow - not pleasant when they're hanging on your chest for all to see !!
on 14 November 2011
Just what I needed. I got my headphones back again. If you have very large ears these might not suit you, but I love them. I even wear them when I don't have music playing. ;-)