Customer reviews

Size: 13 x 43 x 28|Colour: Black & Red|Change

on 19 July 2011
What can I say. It's a bag for a Sport Tube. I have two of these to fit my Twin Ski Sport Tube. They are custom designed to fit in the gap between your skis, and fullfil that job perfectly. You could probably get away with some plastic bags, but these fit exactly, come with grab handles, and maximise the available storage space, without risking everything falling out when you unpack the Sport Tube.
on 18 October 2013
This little zipper bag fits perfectly between two sets of skis in the Sportube when its full. I fill it with gloves, beanies and other lightweight clothes so I can get more room in the suitcase. On the way back, its the dirty smellies that go in here. Nothing more embarrassing than security opening your luggage and tipping out the dirty stuff. With two sets of skis the Sportube isn't the lightest thing to drag around, but its on wheels and its solid. Airport baggage handlers can do their worst, my skis are safe. The zip bag would weigh maybe two kilos when full. Not much but its two kilos out of your other baggage.
on 21 May 2013
This item was bought for my son who joined us on our recent ski trip. He said that it was a most useful bag as it not only secured otherwise loose items in his ski bag but also helped to protect the skis. He was very pleased with it.
on 22 March 2012
Fits into the Sportube 2 case. I put in into the bottom of the case, rather than as shown. Used it to pack toiletries which would have taken up space and weight in the suitcase. Airline not bothered about the ski weight.
on 10 September 2013
Haven't used it yet but looks well made.

Why cant I now just hit submit as I have nothing else to say..... there we go!
on 26 March 2015
Excellent, really handing for your clothes etc
on 31 March 2016
Very good travel storeage bags