on 15 August 2015
Got the topeak tribag for a friend's birthday and am glad to say that they love it! It came on time and is such a convenient product especially because it is attached to the front if the bike and is easily detachable. For those with little space underneath their bike seat I highly recommends this. Five stars!
on 14 June 2014
I was looking for something I could put on the bicycle top tube near the handle bars. All i needed was space for keys, maybe wallet, and phone. My big wallet won't really fit into this but that is not a big issue. I just put the cash in. I also wanted easy access to the phone when riding. Something where I could just reach down and grab it. This fits the bell perfectly. The top mesh flap is held in place by velcro so easy to open ( though the velcro is actually pretty strong - which is good). And it has a water-"proof" cover in case it rains. You can leave it tucked away in which case you want to see inside the bag during the ride.
The velcro on the straps is pretty strong too. So no worries about the bag falling off. Including the time I forgot to fasten the front strap so the bag actually flipped down and I was riding with the top hanging down. Everything held in place.
on 1 August 2013
Arrived early, fits well on my Specialized Allez, i can fit my multi tool with patches and tyre levers in one side, some small change and spliffs in the other side and my wallet and Samsung S3 in the middle compartment, i have to remove the case from phone first but it fits like a glove. Would defiantly recommend.
on 12 August 2013
This is a great wee bag for the front of your bike. Was slightly worried about whether the straps would fit round my fat mountain bike tubes but they did. Have been out on the bike with it a few times now and it does what it needs to - provides somewhere to put my phone and keys. Like other reviewers said, it can get in the way a bit if you're up out of the saddle but for me that's not a deal breaker. Also has a waterproof cover which is handy!! I'd recommend this product.
on 15 November 2014
Great for having items to hand when out on the road
on 28 July 2013
A great bag to supplement a saddle bag. Useable size and waterproof (with little hood). Perfect size for keys, phone and a couple of gels. Has a very slight tendency to move but the velcro fastening minimises this.
on 18 February 2013
Fitting to the bike is simplicity itself, the rain cover works well, (tried it out several times in heavy showers lol) and it stays secure on the bike at all times
on 24 March 2013
I have not tested it in a downpour. Ina drizzle my wallet,keys and Samsung S3(big phone) were nice,cosy and dry in there! Not messing with the riding at all!
on 14 August 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Simple to attach. Unobtrusive. Used in rain and is shower proof - not sure abt a downpoor, however. Fits phone, wallet, keys in...or the Gels and energy bars you would want in a race.
on 13 October 2012
nothing like the picture but hey ho its does a job , 3 compartments (small ones ) fits nicely on my bike and not in the way

See one answered question