Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£52.19+ £1.26 shipping

on 14 June 2006
Korpiklaani are a metal band from the shores of finland. Their name means "Forest Clan" and they are (unfairly, in my opinion) likened to bands such as Finntroll and more. But this is more than straight out black/power metal my friends. This is music you can drink too! think of Korpiklaani as more of a cross between Satyricon, Sonata Arctica and Flogging Molly all rolled into one. Just take the track "Vakirauta" - fanatastic guitar work, mental vocals in the chorus and a rousing chorus that, for some reason, stirs the viking in you!

recomended stuff - theres pretty much something for everyone here!
on 22 May 2007
I bought this CD as a random purchase while looking for something a little "different", and it certainly qualifies!

The best way to describe Korpiklaani's music is to imagine what you'd get if a band of musically-inclined viking raiders found a recording studio loaded with beer and instruments... then jamming away as they drink.

It's an excellent CD, a little too much for casual listening but is nevertheless extremely catchy and a lot of fun.
on 10 February 2015
I had been looking for some alternative metal and decided to give these guys a go. I am so glad that I did as I would say this is one of the very best albums I have ever bought. As someone who has pretty well disliked Folk music I have to say that I have surprised myself but the combination of metal/folk which is awesome. On the basis of this I have purchased the other 7 albums by Korpiklaani. This music is heavy, lively, tuneful, great fun and will make you feel good!! Go on give it go you know you want to!!
on 20 December 2013
I bought it as a Christmas present for my husband, now while we drive all family sings "Little Boozer"! Definitely recommended!
on 2 April 2015
Excellent possibly the best they have made
on 15 September 2015