on 3 December 2016
Have used this for years. It's the only probiotic that works for me. Four stars because I still thinks it's a little pricey compared to others.
on 26 August 2012
Sorry but this product has not worked for me. I hoped it would since nothing seems to be helping me after three months of Oral Candida. My doctor gave me two lots of Nystan but that didn't work either. Any ideas would be helpful.
55 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2014
This product is fabulous. I took it for five years and it cured a horrendous systemic candida problem, as diagnosed by bio labs of London and Dr Ellen Grant. It gave me my life back after nearly 20 years of horrible discomfort, anxiety and depression. I'm going to buy it again, because new studies are being published by the establishment confirming what I already knew back in 1989 when I was diagnosed: what you eat and the state of your bowel flora has a huge effect on your well being, happiness, calmness and good state of mind. There were a few good products back then, but nothing like this. There are scaremongering reports on the web about it - probably by competitors and people who don't understand the science behind the product, over the enterococcus faecelis. Well, I'm still here, very healthy, happy, and I haven't taken the product in 5 years. I'm going to take it again, because while it's got rid of the problem, occasionally I see little signs that it's still there a little bit - for example, after eating sthg sugary - which I can eat now, on the whole, no probs. I'm annoyed that it took the establishment so long to catch up - they've ruined a lot of people's lives for their rigidness. Mine was due to 5 years usage of antibiotics for teenage spots. In the last few years I also do qigong which I've found helpful as a substitute to not using threelac, but I'm not sure how helpful that would have been without the threelac in the first place. Build up usage slowly to lessen herxheimer effect (die back) and keep to a good diet, with lots of veg, good meat. Not the candida strict diet though: I ate more or less normally, but varied, ie different veg every day - and organic. If I remember, I think I gave up drinking wine for the first year. But I certainly drink it now (not excessively, because I'm not an excessive drinker, but I can drink it, no probs).
on 25 June 2013
Webmedic http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000F4H5U4/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title;

There's always an alternative?

I'm into natural cures and have been on a strict vegan diet for about 10 years. I've been fighting Candida for probably
over 20 years. I'm not currently doing a low carb diet persay but most of the carb foods are not being eaten due to very severe allergic reaction which I believe comes from Candida. I have taken both the spit test and the other one for which were positive but then I've known I had Candida for at least 6 or 7 years already. I scored 241 on the test and I'm male so that's pretty high.

I have been studying this condition on many sites for many years along with altering my diet as needed as to cope, but for the last few years it has been mostly under control as long as I don't eat honey or fruits much.

Schelle
I, bought Threelac-been on it for 9 days, and my head is begining to feel clearer, and I'm not bouncing off the walls with energy, but I'm not crawling to the kitchen to make the baby a bottle anymore either, my hubby said if it keeps me out of the dreaded office, and all that ADd medication then its worth the price. I have read a few sites where people have made their own mixed comments on how to treat their Candida.

At anyrate I came across threelac and www.flora-balance.com/ From what I could see, and other, searching threelac; really seems to do what they say it does and I was ready to order a case of it. Then I found 'flora-balance' which seems to be the same only it uses different bacteria to accomplish this and it also seems to be more robust than Threelac. Last, but not least:

Webmedic

right I have researched THREELAC very well and also the other product I mentioned but in the end decided to go with floral balance.

Because:
1) Floral balance also kills other pathogens; so it kills strep, e coli, and other things which Threelac seems to be geared up to only kill Candida. On the surface of it since it kills off other bad things I thought that it might work out better in the long run.

2)Threelac I learned does not work against all strains of Candida so its not effective in some cases. This does seem to be the case with floral balance.

3)Floral balance offers a 100% money back guarantee for the whole price not just the unused portion.

Last but not least

4)The cost

5)Threelac
1-60 day treatment if you only use one dose a day is $60
1-oxygen to get rid off systemic candida(they don't tell how long it lasts)
$29
Probiotics to repopulate the good stuff around $15 from your local store
Total $104 retail not wholesale.

Wholesale for
Threelac alone is $49.95 total with probiotics
from local store $86.95

Floral balance
1-60 day all-in-one product that includes; floral-balance (same function as Threelac)
Ulimate Acidophilus Plus (probiotics) and biotin (same function as oxygen elements+)
Total $44.95 retail.

That's roughly half the cost of the threelac product on wholesale prices.

I'm really tired of feeling like I do and have a few extra hours on my hands so I decided to get
really serious and research this this out. I can say though after ny research for the last few days
I ordered a case of the Floral balance candida kit. Which is way cheaper than THREELAC.

And also checkout Aloe Vera 6000mg Capsules offers
high strength and top quality supplement rich in amino acids
minerals and vitamins. for bowel, IBS...

180+180(360)
on 26 May 2016
Perfect, thanks.
on 18 June 2016
excellent
on 15 June 2015
Well pleased!
on 7 May 2015
There are only three strains of bacteria in this supplement. But one of them is enterococcus faecalis, which is widely reported by scientific studies to be a dangerous pathogenic strain of bacteria. It can cause endocarditis and bacteremia, urinary tract infections, meningitis, among others, and is quite resistant to many antibiotics. You can Google it. I tested my microbiome with Ubiome and their user statistics show that enterococcus aren't normally present in the gut flora of healthy subjects.

As for the two other good strains (Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus coagulans), you can buy them more cheaply from other makers. Bacillus subtilis is one of the 14 strains in the popular Bio-Kult probiotics.

B. coagulans is even found in some multi-vitamins. It's realy not worthy spending such a high price for common strains like that.
on 4 March 2013
I find the other two reviews for this product to be a bit confusing. I believe it is intended for Candida overgrowth in the digestive tract rather than oral Candida and the packaging indicates to make up the sachets with cold water.
This product has greatly improved my sluggish digestion, which I suspect is caused by Candida overgrowth. I noticed an improvement in a matter of days and after two months of three sachets per day now take a single dose daily for maintenance along with a good quality all-round probiotic. The taste is almost completely neutral, if perhaps slightly lemony. Not offensive at all.
I believe all of the bacteria used occur naturally in the digestive tract and I haven't had any stomach upset after using the product.
Overall I have found this to be a great probiotic.
on 7 February 2017
Ok , quite expensive .Such products are hard to review , unless they have a really dramatic effect , it didn't .