Size: Strength 2.0|Style Name: 3-Pack|Change

on 20 October 2009
I am a beginner and these clarinet reeds are great.
The sound is amazing and they are of great quality.
on 10 December 2010
Forgot to review this, even though it was bought ages ago! My daughter needed new reeds when she started the clarinet and these were perfect - and survived better than the ones the school provided!
on 19 June 2016
I bought these Reeds for my daughter to use at school and they appeared to be priced quite competitively. Although the ones that she has used produce a good sound I do feel as though the quality of the Reeds could be a little better. My daughter informs me that some of the Reeds do not work as well as others as her teacher will tell her to throw the inferior Reed away and try another one. Once a good one is found it appears to wear well and last quite a while before it needs changing again. She still has 5 of the Reeds left and is currently using the 3rd Reed, 2 of which she has been advised to throw away. They are also very delicate so care needs to be taken with them when handling them because if they become damaged they will not be any good to use. They are probably not as good value as I original thought because if half of the other reeds left need to be thrown away then it has cost roughly £3.00 each reed and they are only a little piece of wood.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 December 2015
Perfect reeds for clarinet.
Have bought these on several occasions and recommend to all my daughters friends.
Can't beat the quality, definitely a must have if you have a budding clarinet player in your midst.
These were originally recommended to us by my daughters clarinet teacher.
on 30 March 2012
Easier to blow than rico two clarinet reeds. I can't fault them at all. Top stuff. Go for it. Cheers.
on 30 December 2012
Bought a replacements for my daughters clarinet. Products is great as it lasts a lot longer than the
original one. Will definitely have to buy more in future.
Highly recommend this product.
on 11 October 2014
My husband plays the clarinet and bought from you before. Always very pleased with your reeds. Having been given a clarinet for his 80th, he is playing it as if he has played it all his life. Plays every evening, and the dog joins in!- and as a musician myself, he is very good. But of course reeds are very important, and he finds yours are the best. Thanks
on 22 April 2012
Delivered very quickly, these reeds were exactly what we needed. My young daughter's clarinet playing was no longer punctuated by screeches and instead she's come on leaps and bounds. The thing I've learnt from this is that there's a huge difference between number 2 reeds and number 1.5 reeds when it comes to young players. The softer reed really helps.
on 29 January 2014
I have recently moved & found my clarinet in one of my boxes a while after I moved. I found the 1.5 reed was split. All I had was 2 strength, I tried this, but couldn't play. I ordered Rico 1.5 & when I tried, I could play it. I was so pleased, I thought it was me, not having played for a while had lost it, but no, Rico came to my rescue.
on 24 October 2011
These clarinet reeds are fairly standard type suggested for learning. My 8 year old daughter has just started to learn the clarinet and requires these as spares. They are good value for moneyso I bought 2 packs.

See one answered question