Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Price:£15.95+ £3.03 shipping

on 25 December 2006
I bought this for my 6 yr old son for Xmas together with a new DS console.
The game is good for sound and effects but is boring and you can soon achieve 100%, as there are only 2 games to play which alternate everytime to progress.
Theres either the tap dancing (gets quite hard) or time trial (too easy) games, my older son of 10, completed the game in less than 30 minutes!
Its ok but not at the current prices, buy SuperMario instead!
on 8 January 2007
We got this game for my mum for a bit of fun but I'd have to say the fun only lasts about five minutes. It basically only has two games on it - the tapping game, which at least has quite good music to it and the downhill race, which sometimes has you collect stuff. That's it. Worst of all the race game becomes annoying, as I'm sure the scenery is often repeated and the audio is even more repetitive. This game also doesn't make use of the dual screen - on the tapping game you can't watch the penguin dance because your too busy trying to keep up with the tap-tap-tapping and the race game only has a meter of how far left you have to go, entirely uninspiring. To add, this game is particularly easy to play and doesn't offer much of a challenge.

The only reason I'd play this game was if I were really bored. I don't see children being entertained, for even a short period, by this game.
on 25 July 2009
I bought Happy Feet for myself when doing some town shpping and played on it as soon as I got home. I'm afraid to say that its not as good as I hoped it will be. There are only 2 games you can play and a story mode, the story mode is so repetive that I memorised every single word of it! And the 2 games are so incredibly boring! The graphics are horrible! But the game isn't all negative,the music is good,but I'm going to have to say that this game is utter RUBBISH! Sorry Happy Feet but this time is a no from me.You should get a more newer game if you were thinking about getting this. Thanks!!!!!
on 3 January 2007
Fortunately I don't feel too bad about wasting money on this game since it came with my DS Lite purchase. However I caution anyone against paying full price. The game serves well to teach use of the stylus but there's no rewarding playing experience. There are 2 games. One involves sliding down ice chutes avoiding obstacles and trying to get to the end before the time expires - boring. The other is dancing which is simply a test of touching the screen with accuracy - yawn. Of course, things might liven up in multiplayer mode with the introduction of some competition. However, you need to buy a game for each player !?! Yes - disappointing is the unanimous verdict of 6 year old girl, 10 year old boy and middle aged mum. Save your money and by the Happy Feet DVD when it's out - the movie is fantastic fun!
on 15 April 2007
This game is terrible! Like everyone else has said, there are only 2 types of game, the sliding down the ice and the dancing. I found the game really boring and tedious and couldn't wait to finish it so I could trade it in! Buy Super Mario 64 or Mario and Luigi Parters in Time. Both brill games with longevity.
on 9 December 2007
When I bought this game, a friend from up the road said it wasn't good and that I was wasting my money. Determined to prove her wrong, I entered the game. I thought it was dissapointing because although I thought the graphics were good, the tasks were very repetative. You were either in a race to collect things or you were 'dancing'. I found both types of task extremely boring and would not recommend the game to others
on 27 December 2006
I loved the happy feet film, and being a big kid (I am an adult lol!) my parents got me the game for Christmas - only took me just over an hour to finish, and I'm not very good at games! It's very cute, but a little repetitive - races and dances - that's it! Still, it's very sweet, and would probably be loved by kids! :)
on 28 May 2012
This was bought as a present and judging by how much it is played and the squeals of delight that can be heard - I have to say that this was a good buy. Good condition, fair price , well packaged and a speedy delivery! What more could you ask for?
on 3 January 2010
I know this game is a 3+ but its terrible, all the way through the game there is only 2 things to do, slide on your penguin tummy or tap dance...thats it, nothing else ! Maybe it should be 3 years and under ! ok you do get a different song to tap dance to each time !
on 21 November 2010
The Game is OK. The only Problem I have is, that you do not ship to Australia.
You could sell more Games to Australia if you would!!
Greetings Karin