on 21 February 2013
I bought this case to go with my Brunswick Concert BU4CE ukelele which I bought at the same time. The bag is great and would have been perfect if it had been big enough. It's too short for the ukelele so is being returned.
on 19 February 2014
I bought this case for a concert ukulele, which according the product's description it would have been a suitable size, however it was not. It is too small and I am very unhappy about my time and money being wasted on an item that is not fit for purpose. The seller needs to be clearer with what this case does and the type of ukulele it is suitable for! Additionally, the case looks fine but stinks, so it has probably been lying around a warehouse somewhere.

I am in the process of returning the item and would not recommend anyone else wasting their time with this product. In future I'll learn to read the reviews as they are more useful than the quite frankly, useless description.
on 3 July 2012
What it isn't: A case you can trust baggage handlers with.
What it is: A good quality, good value gig bag for a ukelele.

I bought this bag for an Ashton UKE220 soprano ukulele. There's a bit of space to spare, but not enough to be a problem. I'm not convinced it'd be suitable for a concert uke (well, maybe a smallish one).

It's made of sturdy black nylon with a zip round one side of the instrument. A centimetre of padding is sufficient for normal gigging; if you know your uke is at risk of mishandling then I'd advise a dense plastic case (this applies to any instrument).

There's a carry handle on the side, and a rucksack type strap on the back, with a choice of left or right-sided configuration. On the front there is a zipped pocket which is probably best suited to carrying spare strings. You can fit a clip on tuner in there but it bulges a bit.

If I was to pick fault, I'd say a second pocket would have been nice, but overall it's very good for the money.

EDIT: I've just realised that the extra headroom means I can just leave the tuner clipped on! That negates my only niggle so I'm happy to promote to 5 stars.
on 25 October 2015
Snug. Indeed just another 1cm in length and it would have been perfect. The other little gripe is that I think the pouch on the front could have been made a tiny bit bigger to take A5 papers (ie A4 folded in half). I suppose you can keep a spare set of strings and a plectrum or two, but really it wouldn't have been hard to allow a few pages of music too.

However, the quality of manufacture and the materials are really good. I was a bit cautious at first given that the bag cost almost as much as the instrument, but I'm very pleased now.
on 4 November 2013
Just received mine so can't comment on long time use.
All seems ok and good enough.
Just to mention I have a Pukanala Concert Ukulele from Amazon
B009C987HI
which has quite a deep body compared to other ukes and the headstock has a slight point to it so it is quite a tight fit for that.
As long as I put the head in to the case first it seems to fit ok.
Apart from that, case seems fine. strap can be extended to fit over my 6 foot frame and I hope it will last a while.
Little pocket should be ok for a small tuner or extra set of strings
on 16 December 2011
I bought this as a christmas present for my daughter as I bought her a ukelele (soprano)from a different shop but the case wasn't very good. This one is padded and makes the whole gift look alot more expensive and classy :) I hope she will like it. There is a zip on the front where she'll be able to store other little bits. overall very good value for money and i'm happy with my purchase.
on 24 March 2010
Really nice bags. A bit baggy on a soprano, and the concert is a bit of a squeeze if you have a standard pegbox, but it fits perfectly if the pegbox is a custom shape. Well-made, good solid bags. I now have three, and have not seen any other bag to touch them.
on 9 October 2012
Nicely made product and just fits my concert Uke. It came with only one carrying strap though instead of two hence only two stars. To much hassle to send back so will just find alternative straps for backpack type carrying.
on 27 April 2015
Bit of a tight squeeze for a Concert uke but just fits mine. Pocket for your bits & bobs carrying strap and shoulder strap. Obviously not the protection of a hard case but a great deal cheaper. OK. JR.
on 11 August 2011
Nobody's mentioned it, so I thought that I'd add that it fits the Clearwater Roy Smeck Vita style soprano uke (the mandolin shaped one).