on 19 February 2014
I bought this case for a concert ukulele, which according the product's description it would have been a suitable size, however it was not. It is too small and I am very unhappy about my time and money being wasted on an item that is not fit for purpose. The seller needs to be clearer with what this case does and the type of ukulele it is suitable for! Additionally, the case looks fine but stinks, so it has probably been lying around a warehouse somewhere.

I am in the process of returning the item and would not recommend anyone else wasting their time with this product. In future I'll learn to read the reviews as they are more useful than the quite frankly, useless description.
on 12 July 2016
The dimensions of the bag are not correct. The actual bag was smaller than stated and couldn't fit the ukulele I had purchased
on 4 August 2017
These are good bags but BE WARNED they DO NOT fit the Kala concert Ukulele!! Buy a bag that is _meant_ for concert Ukes, not this.
on 16 December 2015
Returned too small. Nice bag but didn't fit.
on 20 March 2017
Bought it for a Ukulele - it works, it fits, its well made - what more can you say.
on 22 February 2016
Doesnt fit a concert uke.
on 6 April 2017
Just fits my uke!! Well made and finished
on 21 February 2013
I bought this case to go with my Brunswick Concert BU4CE ukelele which I bought at the same time. The bag is great and would have been perfect if it had been big enough. It's too short for the ukelele so is being returned.
on 4 November 2013
Just received mine so can't comment on long time use.
All seems ok and good enough.
Just to mention I have a Pukanala Concert Ukulele from Amazon
B009C987HI
which has quite a deep body compared to other ukes and the headstock has a slight point to it so it is quite a tight fit for that.
As long as I put the head in to the case first it seems to fit ok.
Apart from that, case seems fine. strap can be extended to fit over my 6 foot frame and I hope it will last a while.
Little pocket should be ok for a small tuner or extra set of strings
on 13 October 2009
It came exactly as it was described. A great little bag and definitely worth it if you travel a lot and care about your ukulele!

See one answered question