Customer reviews

Skip Hop Pronto Mini Changer Black
Style: Black|Change
Price:£28.99+ Free shipping

on 16 September 2015
I had one of these for my first baby so I just wanted a new one. I really like that it has a buckle closure instead of velcro because sometimes I need to put a lot of nappies in there so a velcro closure would have probably just popped open!
on 31 August 2015
I really can't recommend this product enough! I was reluctant to get a huge bulky change bag & use a normal back pack instead so purchased this for nappy changes. It is great. When my friends are digging through their bags for nappies,wipes,mat,cream,bags I have it all in one handy bag. Also when I don't need to take a full bag of food, bottles etc out with me, I just clip this on the buggy.
on 26 May 2014
This is so well-made, useful, practical, easy to carry around, and the pattern is nice too. Skip hop is one of my favourite brands for baby stuff in general and they haven't disappointed with this. definitely recommend.
on 8 December 2014
Very useful for when you only want to take out the essentials. I have limited storage on my buggy, so this is just what I need. Looks great too. Skip Hop is a quality make
on 15 June 2015
Useful but it is big so isn't really suitable to use as a changing mat for in your changing bag.
on 12 September 2014
Love this change bag - I/we never leave home without it! Quality of product is excellent and worth every penny. Husband reckons it's the best purchase we've made for baby.
on 5 February 2015
great design, excellent product
on 20 August 2014
Don't know what I'd do without this. It is one of the best products I hav.
on 25 January 2015
Well designed, fits 3-4 nappies, wipes, cream so you'll be set for a day out. and very easy to use one handed! The mat is wipe down and has some padding to protect little heads on hard surfaces. Extremely useful bit of kit.
on 18 February 2016
Best thing ive bought for my son

See one answered question