on 9 April 2012
I purchased these purely to take on a family holiday as we are all quite big card-game fans and I wanted something a bit more fun than the usual boring looking playing cards. The younger family members loved them - each card has a different character from the simpsons featured on it. They are not the best quality cards out there by a long shot and I am concerned about the longevity of them as I can see the colour/designs fading away after a while. After the weeks holiday though, they seem to have survived rather well.

The box for the cards though... Is useless. I opened the box the first time as carefully as I could but it literally fell apart on me. So now I am using two elastic bands to keep the pack together - not the best solution for transportation and will also affect the longevity too.
on 16 May 2013
Huge fan of The Simpsons so really liked these - very colourful and sharp images. Some cards.can be quite cheap and gimmicky, but these are of good quaility.

Seller was very good and mistakenly added an extra pack into my order, when I let them know to return them I was told to keep them. Bonus!
on 9 April 2012
These cards are quite fun especially if you're a fan of the Simpsons but they are quite low quality, they got bent very easily are very extremely flimsy, they are printed on very thin cards. Overall they are pretty bad cards but a fun novelty product so only buy them if that's your planned use for them.
I had wondered if the cards would be of different Simpson characters, but they are all not - all are the same as the picture on the outer box - but not surprising really and for the price, couldn't recommend them highly enough.
on 22 September 2012
Really good cards, person who the gift was for loved them but there was only one slight problem, why 1 star has been taken off. when the cards were printed Apu was also Yellow like the simpsons, not really an issue but isn't really as true to the series.
on 21 April 2016
Good Xmas present
on 26 September 2013
A standard set of glossy playing cards each with one of your favourite characters from the long running show. A bit disappointed that they didn't have a card with my favourite character though - the hapless Hans Moleman.
on 15 January 2013
I bought these for a gift to a Simpson fan who thought they were great.They were good quality cards and I was very pleased witht them.
on 31 December 2012
A present, so not had feedback from my 11yr old nephew.
Prompt delivery, packaged well, and looked strong
product for something that will be well used.
on 30 January 2011
Nice quality playing cards with added fun of trying to identify Simpsons characters. Very reasonably priced for the quality.