on 10 August 2017
The Shoes are slightly small but this was due to me ordering 11.5 UK when they were clearly shown as 11.5 USA. I agreed to accept them at a discounted price rather than send them back. I have tried to get this style of Rockport Shoe for two years at a wide 11.5 UK fitting.
Great pair of shoes my last pair lasted 6years.
on 30 December 2014
Great shoes. I've had these for some time now so can write from experience. They are always my first choice for a comfortable casual shoe. The cushioning of the sole means you can walk around all day without discomfort. The buckskin is resilient and although shows some wear they clean up great and look all the better for it. I've had the same for ages now and they are still going strong. 5*
on 23 December 2011
Never owned a pair of Rockports before but these are a nice light shoe and good value for the money spent. Ordered them on the 22nd Dec and arrived on the 23rd....Bargin
on 10 January 2012
Good relation quality/price , confortable only a little hard the outsoles, good to walk on rural ways with dogs; i have walking with these shoes 1 mounth for work and walking all the day. I bought them with 10% discount and free delivers and arrive to Spain on 7 days. Recommended.

Buena relacción precio/calidad, confortables excepto que las suelas son algo duras, buenas para caminar en caminos rurales o con perros , las he usado durante un mes para trabajar y pasear todo el dia. Las compre con un 10 % de descuento y me las enviaron gratis a España en 7 dias . Recomendable.
on 26 January 2011
These size 11 shoes fit my feet perfectly. I have tried other shoes of the same size to my disappointment. The shoes are really light, a fraction heavier than your average running shoe maybe. I have actually ran some distance in these with running shoe type comfort.
on 31 January 2012
These have to be the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever bought. The price was discounted at the time so even happier with the purchace.
on 26 September 2011
Was a little worried about shipping from the USA but as these are not available in the UK and I wanted another pair previously purchased during a visit to the USA this was my only option. Arrived quick and safe - very pleased.
on 28 December 2011
I have bought a number of Rockport shoes, this and the other pair ordered at tha same time, were a PERFECT FIT!.

Never happened before, hope Amazon will continue.

Well done and thanks.

ps I am a size 9 (43)
on 5 February 2012
I bought my first pair of Rockport casual shoes about 40 years ago. They were really so comfortable it felt like walking on air.Since then I have bought half a dozen pairs some formal some casual. My most recent pair are Rockport World Tour Classic in beautifull soft brown Nubuck. Will keep them for walking in the spring and Summer. They are too nice to be messed up with mud etc.Incidentally first Rockports lasted about 25 years
on 8 November 2012
These suddenly featured on Amazon at a Bargain Price (£37 !) for Size 15 - An opportunity not to be missed, considering size 15's usually start at around the £80 mark !!.
From pressing the Buy Them button, it took only 2 days for them to be delivered for free (what a service !) and they are so comfortable. They fit like soft snug gloves and aren't too heavy either which helps my poor old weary long legs. They look so good as well with smart trousers or jeans. Lovely cushioned soles makes walking a real pleasure.
So - Rockport - GREAT PAIR OF SHOES.... and Supplier - Fantastic Fast Service.
I'M WELL PLEASED and can recommend the shoes and the supplier to any prospective buyer.