on 25 March 2015
3 stars is fairly generous. When the packet arrived it was in condition, but inside the box had opened and 3 of the nozzles squashed almost beyond repair.
No point in sending it back. I'll just get some different nozzles eventually.
on 12 October 2014
Great sturdy icing bag but I find it is too small sometimes especially if you wanted to fit the larger 1M nozzle.

With that being said I think it's perfect for beginners who want to practice and perfect their icing techniques!
on 3 December 2012
i bought this icing bag set as i desperatly needed one for the kitchen. the nozzles were very good and the bag is extremly good. very easy to clean with the plastic inner coating inside. very good for the baker and cake decorater.
on 18 September 2011
To me this icing bag set is perfect, it's easy to use and very easy to clean! It has got a variety nozzles that you can change easily and you can disassemble each part to clean it easy, too. There nothing more you could ask for.
on 27 April 2013
I'm so impressed with this product. I've spent ages trying to find a proper icing bag set and now i've found it!
It makes decorating a cake so EASY!!!And its so easy to clean.
I would definitely recommend this product.
on 8 March 2015
Really useful set, much easier than plastic or paper bags. I don't bake too often so I can't see needing any other nozzles soon. One Nozzle was a little bent out of shape on arrival but soft enough to squeese back into place.
on 16 March 2012
I love this icing bag set, it makes it easier to decorate my cakes. The icing comes out well and finishes my cakes off. I received my item swiftly and it was well packakged. I would recommend anyone to buy it..
on 14 October 2015
Good product half the price of same in the supermarket. Bag easily washable which I was worried about. Has a plastic nozzle built in into which the metal ones sit but you can just use that for say macarons
on 17 December 2012
I am new to using a piping bag and this is an excellent one. The nozzles are great and useful for anything. There are a few nozzles good for a large size but you could purchase extra sizes if required.
on 25 March 2013
Good product but the piping bag itself has started to fray at the bottom where the nozzle holders go. So I would say anyone who gets this be careful when replacing the nozzles if you do get this.