Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 11 May 2017
Did nt meet my expectations although 2 year old liked it!
on 21 July 2017
Fantastic DVD kids loved it fast delivery too :)
on 4 December 2015
This was a gift for a family member. The item went down extremely well and the recipient loved it. Item arrived on time and with no issue.
on 8 June 2017
Great product with good delivery
on 2 June 2017
Fab
on 30 January 2007
This puts the Wonder in wonderful and

Beauty in beautiful

not just for kids

its a pleasure to watch

I cant beleive how cheap it is

I bought two for me (and my wee ones)

and for my sisters kids

THEY THANK ME ALL THE TIME

Under £15 would be a bargain for the pleasure it gives

under £10 is amazing and under £5 is a give away

Still to meet another who doesn't like it

Rolllllllll on the follow up
on 12 October 2015
A brilliant DVD. The short stories are gently animated versions of the books with lovely classical music (that has not been 'simplified' for babies as with so many of these things) and the narrators are both well respected poets and do an excellent job. I must have watched this with my son hundreds of times now. Because it follows a narrative, has classical music and illustrations that are so true to the books it does not feel like television. Even for parents who aren't keen on letting kids watch TV this is a happy compromise.
on 3 December 2016
My girlfriend (should probably ex) ordered this by mistake as she had taken her contacts out. I'd rather she had paid £3.99 for a box set of classic (yeah.....) British soap opera Elda bloody rado.

Still it was a great watch for us on movie night.
on 13 November 2008
We have this already and it is my 2 year old daughters favourite bedtime watch. The artwork is totally true to Eric Carle and the animation brings the stories to life. I love the classic music. I am buying it for my friends' children now.
on 9 June 2009
Five beautiful stories set to wonderful animation as in the books, and relaxing classical music. A must for any lover of the very hungry caterpillar book. Also makes a lovely childs birthday present. Five star recommended!!!!