Customer reviews

on 25 June 2014
Arrived on time. An excellent product. I use mine when I go on walks or play sport (golf). The support is a little fiddly to put on, but once on it is comfortable and provides excellent support. I have previously used neoprene and other knee braces. Most are fine but after a while get uncomfortable. I have worn the Mueller for up-to 8 hrs with no problems.
on 17 April 2015
Great fantastic
on 5 December 2010
I purchased the Mueller knee suport to assist with problems arising from a cartilage injury which now haunts me in older age and have been using it for several weeks and am able to say that it is comfortable and does not cause restriction behind the knee as sleeve type supports tend to. My only reservation is that care is needed to ensure the velcroe type fixings are secure otherwise the lower section is inclined to detach.
on 30 April 2015
Very well made and gives good support. I play 5-aside and was having lot of pain in left knee (arthritis apparently). This really helped along with doing exercises to build up muscle strength above and below the knee (you need to do that to avoid putting too much strain on the knee). This is the least bulky of the Mueller knee supports, so ideal for sports. Easy to put on and the straps allow you to adjust the tightness.
on 20 July 2009
I bought this support as I had strained the median collateral ligament in my knee, but found that it did not give support in the right place so returned it for a refund. Maybe for a different injury it would be suitable.
on 14 September 2014
I have tried many different knee supports in the past, but this one is amongst the best. I suffered a tibial plateau fracture in 1999 whilst playing cricket and gave up all sport involving running. I wear a knee support when playing golf. The Mueller support is versatile and comfortable. It is easy to fit and provides excellent support to the knee. The only downside is that it gets uncomfortable in hot weather after a while. Elastoplast do a similar cheaper version which is a little flimsier but good value for money ( got mine from Boots ).
on 3 May 2015
Great support for my weak knee.
I specifically bought this one with the hope that the two straps will avoid causing awkward pinching in the back of my knee whilst walking etc since one is just above and the other is just below my knee. That's exactly what I got, no pinching!!! ( It's a common problem with many of the other supports actually )
And it doesn't come undone which seems to be a problem with others as well!!
Anyways am pleased, and really think it's worth it to invest in a decent support system etc
on 2 February 2009
Good quality, well made and a good size as I have big legs. The best bit though is that the retaining Velcro at the back is well covered so even when bending your knee there is no contact with it. A real fault of cheaper versions and one that causes a lot of irritation and eventually pain.
on 3 September 2013
This support has been invaluable just wish I had looked at were it was coming from first as it was a long old wait for it to be delivered, but that was my own fault.

It has enabled me to run again which in my job I need to stay fit so that is a bonus.
on 3 August 2015
Made an immediate difference to the knee of my 'good' leg whilst the ankle of the other leg was broken. The good leg was taking all of my weight for a couple of months and it took it's toll on the knee. As soon as I wore this, the level of support was noticeable. The only issue was that it moves itself down the leg and you have to keep hitching it up every so often.