Customer reviews

on 15 November 2014
very speedy delivery and well packed ,cannot fault this seller in any way top marks for a great product at a very fair price
on 11 March 2010
This was a present for my 65th. I have several other watches including Omega and Raymond Weil. This looks and feels just as good. A Quality Timepiece!
on 22 March 2013
Nice watch, instructions are very clear, need them to set it up (was all set to correct time/date etc when delivered, used instructions for second time zone) very smart watch would recommend
on 16 December 2013
Excellent watch, looks good and more importantly the accuracy is better than a second a week. The only minor concern is that the second hand stopped! the watch had somehow reset itself to calender mode, but easily rectified, I would have preferred to give it 4 1/2 stars but that would have been too mean. If it was radio controlled it would be as near to perfect as a watch can be.

Pity the photo makes the watch appear as if some of the gold plate is missing and therefore a little tatty but this is definitely not the case.
on 23 May 2012
Actually purchased this very model in the high street about two years ago and paid £299 for it. It's an impressive, chunky feel watch that sparkles on the wrist but always look much more polished than glitzy. It catches the attention of others and I have had many comments about 'that lovely watch' on my wrist. It does stand out.

Time keeping is superb and everything is just so reliable. The combination of polished and matt gold tones on the strap work well and the whole thing 'oozes' quality. Only downside is that it's complicated to set up and use all features. The little manual is comprehensive but you need an hour to read and absorb it all. Oh, and I love the way the whole thing 'shuts down' in the dark and springs back to life when you roll your sleeve up.

I very much doubt if this will be my last Citizen Eco-Drive.
on 25 March 2014
After much thought and with the price, that this watch was on offer for, I went ahead and ordered it. I'm not a gold or 'bling' person and had been seriously looking at the stainless, white dial version of this model. Every one has thier own tastes in styles so my likes may be some one elses dislikes but all I can say is that I was blown away by what I saw on opening the packaging. I'm so glad that I took the plunge in ordering it. It has the looks of a very expensive Swiss watch of yesteryear yet with all the modern technology of today. The looks are clean and the time keeping is phenominal for a non radio controlled timepiece. It has a dual time mode which I set one hour ahead for French time but could also be used for our summer time setting. This watch is currently being sold for £88.00 more at other outlets. Am I pleased ?, You bet !!!
on 24 January 2014
When I write this comment, this watch price is 145 !!!! pounds on Amazon.And I nearly sent the watch back, because of the long shipping time.But Amazon sent me an email, they can deliver the watch on the third day after I purchased.Thank god I couldnt cancel it, couse that would be my biggest mistake in my life.THE WATCH IS STUNNING.Absolutely bargain. So if you have a chance to buy it do not wait for a sec. I have never had such a fab watch like this in my life. Simply amazing. Lots of people writes about the difficulty to set the watch. I have found a perfect video on Citizenwatch official uk site. (where the watch prize is 300 pounds,haha.) [...]

Just scroll down the page, and the video is gonna tell everything perfectly. Hope it is a help to anyone who buy this fantastic watch.

Sorry for my bad English, but I am Hungarian.
on 5 February 2014
A really good looking, smart watch. Picture is good but the actual watch is much better. A definite Mans watch that is worthy of a higher price than that paid of £145. A weighty watch but not too heavy, the bracelet fits my wrist which is larger than the average wrist.
on 19 November 2013
arrived very quickly very impressed by the look of the watch will make a great gift feels really strong & a decent weight
on 14 January 2014
I saw this watch in a jewellers in town and it was double the price, always check Amazon for the best prices!