Customer reviews

on 6 July 2017
really good entertaining game.
on 22 July 2007
i got this game and i was quite excited about it because it had had good reviews. but when i started to play on it it got a bit boring just rolling around in a ball. so i looked in the instructions booklet just to see if there was like missions or something. but then i saw you had to collect ball abilities. but to do that you had to enter chant mode. so i did what the booklet said to do to enter chant mode. and i tried this about 5 MILLION times. [seriously] and it just didnt work. now i didnt know if maybe i was doing something wrong or maybe the game was a bit faulty. but i thought the game was a bit misleading in itself. so personally i wouldnt reccommend it.
on 29 May 2007
This game just didn't do it for me. I played it for a bit but there was nothing pulling me back to it.

Save your money and get Ratchett & Clang.
on 31 July 2007
okay...i thought this game would be brilliant compared to others. turns out, it ain't so good. all you do is run around falling of hilltops and basically making a fool of yourself. one time you have to have your picture taken...and it's impossible!! but i guess it can be quite entertaining, if you like that sort of thing. it's more of a levels/adventure game...and it requires ALOT concentration

overall....3/5
on 6 July 2006
I really like Super Monkey Ball. I've bought all the other games in the series but this one is a bit disappointing. I'm not so keen on the new adventure mode. Its a bit boring to be honest. Basically, you just wonder around collecting bananas and trying to solve puzzles. At times, its quite difficult to control your monkey, particularly when you are bouncing on these flowers to reach higher levels. The best thing about the game is the 50 new puzzle levels. They work really well on the psp. They should ditch the adventure mode and just stick to the puzzle style levels in future.
on 6 July 2011
My 5 year old son Loves to play this game whenever he is traveling. He loves specifically mini games. Great fun too.
on 17 July 2006
The SUPER MONKEY BALL ADVENTURE game is one of the best PSP games I have ever played! My favourite MODE is the PARTY GAMES MODE! You can choose to play whatever you are into! You can do FIGHT MODE, RACE MODE, TARGET MODE, BOUNCE MODE, CANNON MODE and TAG MODE! I don't mean to put this game down but I wouldn't really recommend the STORY MODE as my first choice but that is just my opinion, try it out and see for yourself! I love it! It's not anything like the lerning TALKMAN game! I don't mean to sound like a drag! I suppose like I said earlier that it is only my opinion but I wouldn't waste your money on it! Buy something worth while like SUPER MONKEY BALL ADVENTURE! TALKMAN may sound appealing but believe me it's NOT! Please try SUPER MONKEY BALL it is a SUPER buy and you WON'T regret it! SUPER MONKEY BALL really is SUPER!!!
on 19 January 2013
My 4 year old loves this game - very happy with this purchase. Would recommend for younger kids as it is fun and not too complicated.
on 27 September 2012
this is a brill game my little boy he is 5 and loves it when he gets to play it lol im always on it 5/5
on 31 December 2013
No because I still havent got it yet where is it. Its been like three months and forgot about it