on 30 July 2010
i was another expecter of bigger things! the blocks are very small so i couldnt give to my 1 year old as a present he will have to wait, hopefully he will enjoy them when he is a bigger and has lost the urge of all things must go into the mouth.
on 27 December 2009
I bought these as one of my grandaughters xmas presents but decided not to bother giving her it. They are very small, each cube is about 1". The picture does not show correctly how small these cubes are, very disappointed.
on 27 November 2009
These blocks are indeed small, but I realise that they fit well in my baby's hands. Maybe we remember toys like this as 'bigger' simply because we were smaller. If they were any bigger, the little guy wouldn't be able to handle them so well.

He is quite young so he doesn't know how to spell yet, but he does like to find out what the squares taste like. I like to describe the alphabet to him and also make towers that he knocks over, so it's as much fun for me too. I was just looking for something traditional for him and I hope he has nice memories of playing with toys like this.
on 1 February 2009
Not a bad product but I was expecting the blocks to be bigger. They're a bit small and lightweight.
on 12 September 2010
I got these for my boyfreinds brother's 1st birthday. He liked them and spent lots of time building towers (with a little help) and knocking them down. They do have a couple of down points. They are small, perhaps too small for some 1 year old children. However this isnt all bad as they are 'hand sized' so children with good dexterity will have no trouble. Another thing is that the paint chipped a little due to wear and tare. Again though, this isnt a massive problem. Overall the blocks are good and have had plenty of use in the last year.
on 20 April 2012
these blocks are small enough to be taken easily by baby's hands and too big to be eaten. bright colors, nice drawings and letters on each side. great for games like building towers, learning the alphabet and later, making small words. they're made of wood so they can fall over and over, they don't break. a good product.
on 12 June 2011
I thought they would be bigger, a little difficult for little hands. My son has started trying to get them whole in his mouth and the paint does chip off a little, Theyre not too bad though but if I thought it was worth sending back when they cost just a few quid I would and get different ones.
on 16 March 2012
I was so disappointed when I received the blocks as they are tiny. I do feel that the picture is misleading and would recommend that the company actually puts the information in regards to size on Amazon.

I will not be purchasing from this company again.
on 7 September 2011
when buying this product alot of people had written reviews about the bricks being so small. When they arrived I thought the size of each brick was perfect for little hands as the toy is for the age range of 18 months i didnt expect them to be huge.
on 19 March 2012
Very educational lots of fun and my grandson has learnt the value of sharing and communicating with these blocks these will also help him to learn to read and write.