Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Only Thing I Ever Wanted
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 May 2013
I just love Psapp,s music it's so unique and stands against all the over produced music around. Just go and buy it and find out for yourself!
on 3 August 2006
Stumbled across this a while back and just keep coming back to is. You will not have heared much like it before, plink, plonk noises in a rhythmic pattern with interesting vocals over the top.

A bit like you and a lot of mates tapping on lids and boxes in the kitchen but it does work well. Mellow and relaxing too.

Sort of sounds very unusual and experimental at first, but really is not. A real grower. Looking forward to seeing them live this weekend at the Big Chill!
on 29 June 2008
I never expected to like Psapp but I bought Tiger My Friend and loved it, so moved on to this. All I can say is I'm glad I did.