Customer reviews

on 14 July 2011
Contrary to the first reviewer, I dont find the smell of this conditioner overpowering at all. I think it has a nice natural smell. One of the reason that i like B&B products is because i find the fragrance to be light and natural and not chemical and artificial. If anything, i would prefer it to smell more coconuty!

I have coloured hair that i wash every day and i found this conditioner to be really moisturising and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I like to change my shampoos and conditioners around a lot (mostly cos i get bored of the same product after a while). I have also tried B&B Quench and B&B Super Rich conditioners - both get 4 stars from me. My favourite is probably the Super Rich one for my hair type which is quite dry.

As i've said in my other B&B reviews i will never give 5 stars to this product because like all salon brands the price is quite ridiculous! But if you can afford salon products i would recommend B&B over any other.
on 12 April 2015
I was dissapointed with this purchase. Smells very nice, has the feel of a luxury product in the hand, but after use hair dull tuggy and many knots. Did not suit my fine, coloured hair at all. Considering the cost, I've used far better conditioners at a fraction of the price. Waste of money for me.
on 18 September 2015
Fine if you like a light conditioner, it does leave a lovely glossy finish but a bit light for my mane - think and curly! I think it would be fab for finer hair, but it wasn't worth the money for me.
on 13 March 2013
super nourished hair left feeling great, smooth and no build up. not much required and smells nice, good for dry, damaged, coloured or over heated (straighteners etc) hair.
on 18 August 2015
I love this conditioner!
on 21 August 2014
got it for a present for my daughter she loves it, as she has used it before.
on 17 October 2011
Have bought the shampoo and conditioner and it is a lovely product. You don't need much either so a little goes a long way.
on 7 November 2014
Daughters favourite she would definitely recommend
on 14 November 2011
This conditioner is great! Smells lovely and helps protect against the winter weather. Keeps my hair soft and shiny! Love it!
on 13 February 2015
I do like but not enough to re-purchase