Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 2 January 2011
I used to play with Sylvanian Families back when they first came out in the later 80s/early 90s and loved them to death.
The new, modern Sylvanians blow the originals out of the water - there's an awesome attention to detail and lots of little pieces which complete the "world".

I bought this for my daughter because I would have killed for this nursery set when I was her age! She loves it - the light show on the cot, the little highchair and the baby toys are fab. All are well made, no sharp edges and provide immense playing fun.

Furthermore, my toddler enjoys these toys too (obviously with supervision).

Brilliant!
on 22 March 2010
As always with anything from Sylvanian Families, this item was not cheap but you certainly get what you pay for. The detail is great and the quality is superb, it really is adorable.
on 16 November 2010
Lovely present for my 7 year old. She loves the nightlight. She has played with it lots since we got it along with all her other sylvanian things!
on 15 October 2014
This is great if your little one likes Sylvanian Families, and the nightlight actually works. Well it does if you get a working one anyway. We had to return ours because it didn't. However, the replacement worked fine, so if you are buying one as a present, it might be prudent to test it before your returns window expires.
on 22 June 2010
love the little cot and the little rotating bed light is great especially when its in the house and lights are on the ceiling, its lovely
on 20 December 2011
This set is excellent value for money, even with Sylvanian Families! The nightlight is very cute and the little details are gorgeous. It easily fills a room, and as Sylvanians are so expensive, I think its great because it costs a lot to fill a house up with furniture. The pink isn't as bright as in the picture, it's a lot lighter and a lot nicer in my opinion. I would highly recommend.
on 7 April 2010
Sweet set, my little girl thought is was so cute and nice addition to a collection.
on 27 October 2010
My daughter got this form her grandparents for her birthday .Absolutely loved it .Good value playset
on 26 February 2012
This is a really cute little set. My 4 year old daughter received the cow family for Christmas complete with the two little baby cows and she felt they needed a bed to sleep in! Well this set is perfect for sleeping two little Sylvanian babies, the bed is easily big enough for both of them and the little nursery set that comes with it is just lovely with the usual Sylvanian attention to detail.

But (unfortunately there is a but) the light up function on the bed is really poor. The wind up projector only lasts for a few seconds even when fully wound, which means by the time my daughter has replaced the bed in her Sylvanian house she has to wind it again because it has stopped. Also the light has stopped working after only a couple of uses, surely it cant be that heavy on batteries. The only reason we haven't returned it is because my daughter loves it and can't bear to see her babies without a bed even for a couple of nights!!

Overall the set is lovely but i just couldn't give it the usual 5 stars because of the nightlight problems.
on 23 April 2012
This little set is Fab! The cot is bigger than I thought it would be. The light is so realistic when on and it really does go round the room but works better in the dark. My 8yr old was made up with it! All the accessories are so true of a baby's nursery! Best price on the net too! Fab!