Customer reviews

on 29 March 2013
I didn't give it 5 as I felt the two blond haired dolls had very messy hair. The outfits are slightly random but my granddaughter loves them!
on 30 December 2011
These are lovely little dolls, to be honest I wasn't expecting much for the price, they are so cheap! but they are very sweet and are the perfect size for little hands to grip and fit into all average size furniture that I have bought for my little girls wooden dolls house (chad valley furniture and Asda dolls house)They seem very durable and well made with felxible legs and arms - I will be buying more from the GoKi range.
on 4 September 2017
Handy little device. Delivery date in time as expected... Good value. Easy to use...looks great Very good quality More reasonable than any store that I could find, perfect!
on 9 July 2012
The GoKi Family, came through the post, ordered via Amazon and we are delighted to receive them and how much they cost. They are great and a much needed addition to our dolls house. The fact that they are flexible is good so you can make sit and stand. The only downside they are a little tall and will not fit in our beds unless their feet stick out the end. But other than that they are great, my three year old granddaughter has decided who they look like and given them names.
on 26 September 2012
My 21/2 year old granddaughter has spent many hours playing imaginary scenarios with these little figures. With little cardboard boxes for cars, beds, etc. we have been 'shopping', to the 'doctors' and many more places. They are easy to sit up or stand and having a whole family of grandparents, parents and children has been good.
on 21 April 2012
I bought these for my two year old granddaughter to play with in her dolls house. She loves them and has hours of fun.
on 21 January 2010
my granddauhter loves them so thas good has she is only 4 and keeps her queit
on 13 January 2013
I bought these puppets to go with a wooden dolls house I bought for my granddaughter. They fit perfectly and she is having lots of fun with them. She is 3years old and they are just the right size. They are flexible but won't take robust movement. However, perfect for a little girl to play with.
on 22 February 2013
Bought3 year old grandaughter a wooden dolls house for christmas, wod furniture and 2 lots of figures, they are bendy, the dolls house is at my huse, for when she comes to stay, she loves it, and asked me in the week, why it wasnt at HER house!The figures are nicely made and very cute
on 2 May 2013
These are great little people for the dolls house and normal play - the fact that they can be bent to a position is an added plus that gives the playability an added dimension
Bought one set they were so well recieved had to purchase a second for another grandchild.