Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 3 July 2016
Great little ball. My nine month old absolutely adores it! Great way of introducing rolling games! Bright colours with a lovely little rattle! The tags seem to occupy him for a while too! Would recommend!
on 17 October 2012
Nothing special but it's ok...
Maybe it would be better if it would be a smaller one together with this one but nevermind.
What you see is what you get.
Overall it's a good simple toy.
on 29 March 2013
My 7 month old daughter enjoys playing with this ball. It isn't perfectly round due to being made of fabric but still able to roll it. Easy for her to hold because it is soft a and lovely colours.
on 19 March 2016
Bought this for some pug puppies to play with as children's toys have such high standards for testing. It's been fantastic. It's been washed several times and is still going strong.
on 22 March 2016
my wee boy loves it.
It's soft, bouncy and has a rattle inside.
So, many ways he can enjoy it.
Throw it, kick it, shake it, squeeze it!
Glad I bought it.
on 20 February 2015
A little smaller than I expected but otherwise just as pictured. Beautiful vivid colours, lovely & soft & squishy with a little bell inside. My six month old son loves it.
on 16 July 2013
Brought for my 7 month old son he loves it, he likes to shake it to hear the noise, great price as I've looked in shops and there twice the price and not nearly as nice
on 22 August 2013
I really like the ball, it's soft and the colours are as shown in the picture. My baby girl loves it too, especially the jingle noise it makes when rolling. Thanks.
on 7 September 2016
A lovely, bright soft ball which has a pretty (not annoying / jangling) rattle inside. Sadly our baby has absolutely no interest in it at this time. Maybe later!
on 4 April 2014
Great little ball. Soft and colourful, has a sleigh bell inside so it jingles, which my baby loves. Would recommend this to any parent with any age baby really.