Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 March 2012
From not having heard of the Flying Pickets for at least 20 years, to find this recording was a brucie bonus and reminds me of the original beauty of their music. Great stuff.
on 21 June 2009
A good all round musical picture of what the pickets were all about, there good sense of humour shines on the live tracks, well worth a slot in your collection.
on 18 March 2015
Christmas present.
I think I play this CD more than my wife despite it being a Christmas present for her.
Beautiful tunes well sung
on 13 July 2013
Great acapella group...this album features their best hits and a few I hadn't heard before. Definitely worth a listen if you like the group!
on 9 September 2010
Purchased this to replace a tape which had long disappeared. Found it to be excellent and revived some old memories of first time around.
on 14 December 2013
the sound quality of this issue is a little under par and if I was in a union when they did it, I would certainly have picketed.
on 28 September 2016
This is a great album. For some reason Flying Pickets cds are expensive even second hand except a couple, this is one of them.
on 23 October 2016
The Flying Pickets are one of my favourites and many of their best are on this disc. A must for any Flying Picket fan.
on 8 April 2016
This Flying Pickets CD is excellent, even the 'Live' performances are good and make me wish I had seen them in concert.
on 30 September 2015
ilike their style of singing but disappointed only one of their songs ,but my thanks to the seller for good service .