on 14 September 2009
These spoons are the best spoons ever for toddlers. They're no good as weaning spoons (too big) but when your toddler is just learning to feed himself, they are the easiest spoons to hold, and the food doesn't fall off them. They can be put into the mouth at any angle - unlike other baby spoons - which means less frustration for your baby and happier mealtimes for you!
I was introduced to the BabyBjorn spoon by a Canadian friend who travelled across the Atlantic to visit with her toddler and her spoon - and I thought 'wow' they must be good! They are.
on 27 February 2013
When we started feeding our little one at six-month-old she insisted feeding herself with a spoon. It was very stressful because she would scream if we try to take the spoon off her or even help her. The Tommee Tippee weaning spoon was no good for her to feed herself as it's very long and slender and none of the food ended up in her mouth. Out of desperation we bought this pair and it worked really well. The handle was chunky and short, perfect for the little hands and it's pretty deep so at least some of the food will cling to the spoon and ends up in her mouth. She now feeds herself pretty well after one month. The only shortcoming is that because our little one has eight teeth already so the spoon becomes tired and stains pretty easily.
on 30 January 2012
I bought these for my younger daughter and I must say, they are the best spoons we have ever had and believe me, we have got through tuns of spoons with both of my kids! I only give 4* for the fact that they are pretty expensive, but really, worth the money in the end! :)
on 18 May 2012
These spoons are an absolute joy for helping your little ones to learn how to feed themselves. They are wide enough to keep the food in the spoon when moving plate to mouth but not too wide for the mouth.
Worth the price.
on 14 April 2013
I bought these spoons to try and help my little one spoon-feed himself. We find the short length really useful for him to actually pick some food up, however, the size of the actual spoon is pretty large, with a high rim and this makes it very hard for him to actually transfer the food into his mouth.
on 19 September 2011
These spoons are excellent for little ones learning to eat themselves. The handle is chunky but not too long and the shape of the spoon bowl helps keep the food on it. I would highly recommend.
on 9 May 2014
Took ages to find some spoons that really little babies could use. Soft spoons are usually the type for adults to spoon feed babies, not for them to feed themselves. These spoons are easy to hold and easy to scoop food with - helps babies to even manage soup!
on 6 April 2015
i live these apoons and so do the little ones.
easy for them to grip and a good dip on the spoons means they get a good amount in the spoon. the colours and eyes help to make them more attractitve to kiddies too
on 18 October 2013
Big potion, nice shape, material feels nice. The best thing is, because the handle is short, the chances of being knocked over by little hands are very much eliminated! Hope one day he could use it to feed himself!
on 25 June 2013
Well made little spoons with a decent scoop size for baby feeding. Probably good from 8 month old babies, nice to have two spoons one for baby to play with and the other to feed with.