Customer reviews

BRIO 30156 Building Blocks Colour (Set of 50)
Price:£36.98+ £16.21 shipping

on 28 January 2009
I bought these building blocks for my one year old son Louie, he loves them he has great fun knocking down the towers we build for him and is now starting to copy and build his own.
Louie loves banging them together and plays with them for ages.
The bricks are stunning too in such lovely classy looking colours.
I work in a nursery and just ordered another 5 boxes - the children are going to love them!
Just ordered the Brio magnetic blocks too, they look great and Amazon is by far the cheapest place I found.
You wont be disappointed.
on 26 May 2010
These bricks makes it fun building with your kids, and it's easy to make your towers look good.
My son's had these for two years now and the paint has come of a little where they've been bashed about but otherwise very durable.
on 9 August 2015
I bought these blocks for my daughter and I'm so happy with them. She loves them. After a lot of banging and chewing they still look like new. They come in a linen drawstring bag and are beautifully stylish. As the colours and shapes are limited it they actually aid creativity. I will be buying these bricks as gifts for other children in the future.
on 9 June 2014
The colours are updated and look very modern and fresh.
The blocks are smooth and the paint won't chip no matter how hard our daughter bashes them - I simply can't fault this product.
on 25 February 2009
I only bought this product because my son had received the black Brio wagon for Xmas. The bricks look very attractive in their glossy bright colours but be warned they don't stay like it for long. My son has hardly used them and yet the paint is chipping off on most of them. In my opinion Brio is over rated.
on 20 November 2014
lovely bricks in a variety of colours and shapes, my grandchildren love building different things with them
on 5 July 2010
great blocks! colours make a difference and although they are kinda pricey for blocks once they are being enjoyed everythings good. simple learning fun.

shame the bag they provide sucks. Brio should'v provided somtink better quality but hey, it's only a bag :)
on 30 March 2015