Customer reviews

on 5 February 2015
I have purchased Alan Silverwood pans before. This 9" pan lived up to all expectations - it's a robust hardwearing item and cakes cook evenly. The loose bottom makes releasing the cakes really easy. Well worth the money if you are going to use it more than occasionally.
on 16 November 2016
Arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. Needed this size as so many of my recipes require a 9 inch pan . Love Silverwood and this tin will be used a lot . Will be buying more in the future from this supplier.
on 31 May 2013
I have a few of these but the bottoms are different, I wished I'd found these before as prefer them for perfect sponges for my business! The cakes come out so easily and are much easier to clean than the other loose bottoms pans. I will be ordering 2 more shortly! And they are cheaper than in a cook shop! Thank you, please don't put up the price as I've said that lol
on 19 April 2013
I am slowly replacing all my baking tins with Alan Silverwood tins. Cakes turn out perfect in them (unless you do something you shouldn't, like open the oven door too early!). There is no leaking, the cakes come out of the tin with no effort and the tins are easy to clean.
on 1 February 2015
Price good, delivery absolutely excellent, why would I want to go out in the cold weather looking for something that the shop may not have - I enjoy very much having my needs met by the delivery service - thank you!!
on 28 September 2016
The quality of Silverwood pans is excellent, giving reliable and consistent results and this one is no different. Well worth the money.
on 11 October 2015
I have all the Alan Silverwood cake tins as the induction is so good. I would not use anything else.
on 29 November 2016
Good item
on 8 March 2017
Exactly what I paid fir and goid value
on 10 April 2016
I like to bake with these anodised tins. Christmas cake cooked and came out a treat!

See one answered question