Price:£12.13+ £2.56 shipping

on 22 May 2012
As it says, spare Tom Tom Rider DC power cable. Boxed and genuine. Used on my Rider 2 mount between bikes with a 12v DC plug as the original is hard wired.
on 25 August 2011
When ordering the Tom Tom Rider I looked at recommended additional cable and thought 'yes I'm going to meed that', so I ordered it.
You can imagine my frustration on receiving the order to find that the cable recommended was not compatible with the unit I bought!!

Check this type of thing before you order is my recommendation.

The unit itself is excellent and I can recommend it without hesitation.
on 3 July 2009
TomTom Rider 2 additional power supply cable is seriously over priced by the maker. I've searched all kinds of suppliers. Eventually I saw the headline Amazon price of £6.84 and checked that I qualified for free postage.
This is a lot of money for a short piece of wire with a tiny custom plug on one end. Under £7.00, though, almost looked like a bargain, even compared to prices on eBay.
I ended up being charged £12.60, however, and I've no idea how I actually agreed to that! I thought I'd checked all the small print.
I feel seriously upset. I'll go back to eBay, I think, for future purchases.
on 31 December 2013
As is always the case with OEM equipment, it "just fits" and does the job wonderfully. The connector is waterproof, as you'd expect from equipment meant to be mounted on a motorbike and the lead is long enough to get to the nearest power supply connection.
on 23 September 2012
i havent fitted item yet, but it is correct fit for my mounting bracket and seems to be in new condition. i am very happy.
on 22 May 2013
I purchased this as I had bought another bike and needed to fix my Tom Tom Rider 2 to it. I found this part online and after it arrived promptly I fitted it to the new bike. It worked perfectly with the existing unit.
on 6 May 2010
What can I say about it, It is a cable with a plug on one to fit a TomTom Rider Sat Nav
on 28 September 2010
a must buy for bikers and bike couriers on long journeys with tom tom rider...bit of a niggle to fit....a decent bike mechanic should be able to put it on in 15 minutes { i ride a cbr 900 rr so i had to lift the tank off so the cable would sit flush...this still only took 10 minutes! )

it just works!...nothing worse than being in an unfamiliar area at night in the rain and your bike sat nav loses power!! forget the soggy map and torch...just fit this!! 5/5

p.s this DOES NOT kill your bikes electricity overnight...i have this and Oxford racing hotgrips fitted to my 1998 fireblade! no problem just wire it correctly or go to your local mechanic.
on 6 July 2013
this cable that come with my tom tom and handle bar mount does not plug in to either a bit miss leading when it is saying buy as a kit
on 10 January 2011
the lead is great but what you need to know is the tom tom urban rider they sell on amazon does not come with the correct charging bracket docking station AND HAS TO BE BOUGHT SEPERATELY FOR £55! it also cannot be used in a vehicle without buying a speaker docking system or another blue tooth enabling you to hear the instructions as it has no built in speaker and they are £45! and you also need to buy another type/kind of ram mount as the one supplied would only fit bare pushbike type handle bars with no switches or controls on, that is in the regoin of another £50! so add all that up ad its not a good price at all. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH GARMIN. read and understand people @ tom tom eh!
luckily the guys that sell this battery lead know this and a quick call to their polite staff allows you to return the item for a refund, thanks guys.