on 11 June 2017
Received these strings a week ago, I have the Mahogany Taylor GS mini and it has never sounded as good as it does now. I have also found that it has required far less of the re-tuning I normally experience with new strings. We did have some lightweight strings fitted as my wife found these easier but the GS mini needs the medium in order to get the tension in the neck right. Fortunately we both find these strings easy to fret, or maybe unfortunately as my wife is pinching my guitar more frequently now. Colour coded eyelets are a nice touch when your eyesight is not what it once was.
on 15 March 2017
These were my first purchase of new guitar strings having only been playing a short while and the strings on my second hand guitar snapping. I followed a friends advice and went for the light gauge D'Addarios and I'm really glad I did. They took about a week to stretch out fully and keep their tuning but my guitar now has a really lovely warm and bright tone to it. Coming in a pack of three sets is really useful as I now have two spare packs in the gig bag ready for the next breakage!
on 26 June 2017
I don't use any other strings, 6 or 12 string, I am a convert to d'addario light gauge.
The best I have found that suit me.
Good sound, last well, stay bright and on an electro acoustic Tumbleweed, are excellent
on 20 May 2017
I've started using these on my Gibson J200s, replacing the Gibson strings I've been using for years, which are now quite hard to find very expensive ... these aD'Addarios do a great job at a sensible price.
on 25 April 2017
Great set of strings at a good price.
Repeat order for me as I use this make and gauge a lot....I like the sound and feel of the strings are good.
Would recommend to others.
on 26 April 2017
Beautiful strings, however, I was barely even stringing the E-1st and it snapped. I've been playing guitar for years, I know how to string a guitar and it's annoying just how easy that string snapped.
on 24 September 2017
Best strings I have ever bought and was nice to get a multipack. Well packaged and well marked for easy string changes. Ring true and sound lovely and bright..
on 12 September 2017
Radically improved the sound and pitch of a bottom-end acoustic. Quite surprised at the difference these strings made to overall performance and tuning. Nice.
on 18 October 2017
I personally don't like these things they have a more rich bold sound compared to my previous strings, I can't imagine what medium or heavy are like! I don't want to be unfair though, these are great quality strings but I think they are not to my preference. I bought these for a change instead of Ernie ball earthwood rock and blues strings which I will probably continue to buy. Good product, not for me though.
on 17 July 2017
nice light strings but i will go to a proffesional to string them next time its £12 in total I snapped these as im hopeless putting them on LOL