Customer reviews

I've owned a pair of these stands for about five years, and they the best stands I've ever had, though more cumbersome to carry around than many types. All the weight of the guitar is held by the locking collar that goes on the neck, and so the guitar is held in the same ideal position that you see in music shops where the guitars are suspended in the same way. The locking attachment on the collar means that the guitar won't fall off by accident, and the foam rubber on the legs protects the body of the guitar. Set up and adjustment are easy.

Where this stand really scores over other types is that there are no supports around the base of the body. These supports are a nightmare. If you play an acoustic with a bottom side jack socket then a connected cable almost always gets tangled in the supports. If you play an acoustic with a strap-pin jack connection, then on most stands the guitar is too low, putting pressure on the cable, the jack and the socket when the guitar is on the stand. If you play a Godin SA guitar then the delicate multi-pin input is often in just the wrong place. All these problems are solved by the Hercules, and you can set the guitar as high or low as you want, which means the same stand will do for bass.

These stands look great on stage, with guitars on them or not. They are stronger than many types of stand, though, like everything, probably won't respond well to a 4x12 being dumped on them.

Definitely my favourites, and I've just ordered two more for other musicians.
on 21 October 2016
Great quality stand. Sturdy and sits securely on ground. Had 2 of my cats bang into it while they were fighting and it didn't budge (they are big cats). Hold guitar well and looks fantastic. I'll be buying another Hercules in the new year when I get my new Gibson Les Paul as I don't trust any other stand.
on 16 April 2017
Terrific stand. Great for display purposes. Sturdy construction. Adjustable, though I was out in the last hole, and it was only for a 'Les Paul'. You may need to do a bit of homework if you have longer necked instruments.
on 21 January 2017
Excellent piece of kit. Has some weight in it and appears to be really solid. Easy to assemble and once you know that the weight is taken on the neck and not by the feet, then using it is no problem. Only had it a week so don't know how it will perform over a long time , but pretty happy with it at the moment. Very good buy.
on 25 January 2017
Exelent Guitar Stand. the. Best. I have Seen. anywhere. I Am very Pleased With. it Thank You. very Much FromChris
on 7 August 2017
Why dint I get one before!
Its a handy thing, my crazy cats havent managed to knok it down looks well made, I like the neck holding Mech springs open when waight removed.
This is the most rugged stand I have ever used. Unfortunately I had to send it back because it was too big for the space I have.
on 19 July 2017
Fine
on 30 May 2017
These are well made stands. Very stable and practical, worth the money...
on 30 July 2017
The perfect solution to getting my Dean Dime (ML) safely out the way. Amazing quality, love it!!