Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 22 May 2016
I've had one of these before, but my 4 year old son kept leaning on it and ended up breaking it. Even then, I managed to bend it back into shape lots of times before I had to eventually throw it out. I've just received a new one and I'm hoping my son won't lean on it this time. My cat is currently fast asleep in it after giving himself a good clean. These beds are definitely worth every penny and they are lovely and toasty in winter when you have your radiators on. Paws up from us!
on 7 May 2009
The cat hammock is very popular with our smaller cat and has persuaded her out of the kitchen......

Please ensure that you buy a hammock that is the correct width for your radiator. I had to adapt it as the metal hooks were too narrow for our broader radiators
on 29 November 2015
I actually love this product! Both of my cats enjoy sleeping on their radiator bed now that winter has set in. They actually fight over it! I have used it on a small radiator and a larger radiator and it holds up well. Even my hefty 15lb cat can jump up into in and sleep for hours.
I was a little worried about the heat and the material and the possibility of the cats being overheated but after checking the different radiator settings and the heat through the material I have found that even having the radiator on high works for my cats. The material does really well to protect them!
Might have to buy another one!
review image review image review image review image
on 26 February 2015
I wasn't too sure whether my cat would like this...she can be a bit fussy! But fortunately my cat LOVES this cat bed and is in it 24/7 even if the heating is not on! Probably not ideal for very big cats, my cat is about 4.5kgs - can probably hold a bit heavier than that. Good quality and sturdy. Think I might get one for the living room....
review image review image
on 10 April 2016
My cats absolutely love these, whether the heat is on or now. They're a good size and solid enough to support 2 cats in one (well my cats are 1 year olds and not obese). They look fine on the radiators, not out of place, they fit on really easily and withstand the heat well.

Happy to recommend
review image review image review image review image
on 8 April 2013
My two 6 month old kittens love this. It's pretty sturdy - well I don't think it would collapse at all; they're both only young but they both get on it together & it holds. You can feel the wire at the sides as the cover isn't exceptionally flimsy but is still quite thin, so I put a folded soft blanket over it so it doesn't dig in to the kittens - although to be fair I don't think they'd mind. It's twice the price in pets at Home so for what you get it's very good value.
on 12 March 2015
The bed arrived well within the time stated. Easy to use and the cat really loves it wether the radiator is on or off so that isn't the reason it's just that he really loves it. Great product great service and a great price what more can you say
on 30 December 2013
I would have loved to give this item a 5 star rating but unfortunately it loses a star on the fact that the manufacturers of this item did not consider the well grown moggies the size of a jack russell!
My moggy wasn't too keen on the idea at first but once I placed a thick MDF board inside attached to the "bed" part to support his weight, he loved it, however only when he can sit with all paws tucked in! Poor dear can't nap in it since he sleeps elongatedly and can't even stretch out on it. He's far too big lol.
I found it easy to put together after a good look at the pieces and knew I just had to slip over the iron frame with the fleece.
It fit snuggly over the double radiator and I can't say if its any good with the single ones as I have none to try it on.
It's perfect for compact cats and for kittens. And the fleece washes beautifully on 30*.
I strongly recommend it and it is well worth the money.
on 4 August 2013
I've rated this 4 stars for a couple of reasons

Good:

- it's cheap
- the cats like sleeping on it
- the cats like sleeping in it
- the cats go for an adventure in the 'blanket'

Bad

- sleeve slips off the frame and comes down
- feels a wee bit cheap (but still holds our fat moggies)

Bought this as another option for the cats. It's a pretty basic wire frame that clips to the radiator and a fleece sleeve that slips over it.

Whilst it looks cheap however it does the job. Sleeve comes off easily for washing and the cats seem to like it.

The only issue is that the sleeve is kind of held on by the weight of the cat bed pushing against it, so active cats will untuck the sleeve and pull it down the bed, rendering them able to climb inside the pocket that's formed. At first I thought it might be an issue but it's so fun to watch I couldn't really give it a negative review off the back of that.
on 8 December 2008
I have had several of these and each cover has always split: in my opinion too soon to be reasonable. My last purchase was a different make and that has been far more serviceable and my only grumble with that is that the whole thing has to be dismantled in order to wash the cover (unlike this brand which is easy to get on and off). I'm going to try the indestructible one next!
I should add that cats LOVE these hammocks and of course it means nowhere else is getting covered in cats' hairs!