Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 1 February 2011
I can echo the experience of another reviewer: I bought one of these just to see if my 10 year old cats would like it. One of them jumped straight on as soon as it was out of the box and remained glued there for days, only moving for meals and other essential visits. Now the other one has taken a liking to it too, but they quickly worked out for themselves that there isn't quite enough room for 2 portly cats, so I'm ordering a second in the interests of peace, harmony and fairness. :)
on 7 January 2012
It seemed ok at first but the plastic joints bent and snapped within a week so we improvised and replaced them ourselves with metal ones which, in my opinion should have been in the first place!
on 20 November 2013
I bought this for a cat that loves lying on the radiator itself. He sleeps in it the majority of the time he is inside, even if the heating isn't on. He's not a very big cat and this suits him very well.
It also came earlier than expected which was great.
on 18 February 2012
The plastic sleeves joing the sections of the metal frame are far too pliable and this bed would be suitable only for the lightest of cats. We had to replace it with a sturdier model.
on 19 November 2012
I bought two of these for my cats, having had one years ago. They absolutely love them! Both cats are quite old and are always seeking a cosy place to sleep, and this fits the bill. They fit well on our double radiators and hold the cats easily, even the heavier one.
on 29 October 2014
My cat looks exactly like the one on here....curled up and snoozing happily. As customer reviews go, I think she's nailed it with, "Prrrrrrrrr.....Zzzzzzzz."!
on 12 December 2011
I wish I had read earlier reviews before purchasing this item as it certainly isn't strong enough for any of our four cats which range from 'chunky' to 'kitten like' and looking closely at the photo of the item it is a tiny little kitten lying in it. Although it comes with fittings to allow it to fit over single or double radiators, which must have been in response to earlier comments, the plastic joiners are not strong enough and the bottom of the bed tends to bend downwards under the weight of the cat. If these were replaced with metal then I am sure it would improve this product no end as the product has potential to be very good for the price.
on 17 January 2012
I don't know how it works for sturdier cats, but my one year old is very slim and fit and she always loved to sleep on top of the radiator. I thought that wasn't such a good idea and so I bought her this radiator bed, thinking she would move her spot and be close to the warmth yet not too close.

My intuition was right: the moment I hooked the bed onto the radiator she came nosing about and jumped into it.

Sometimes I wish I could fit in and doze off next to the heat!

A great treat for my cat at a very good price.
on 23 November 2015
Once I managed to convince my cat to use this, she loves it. I put a piece of cardboard on the base so it's more stable which turned her opinion around.
on 20 May 2013
My cat loves it! He needed a little bit of encouragement initially & needs a small box to climb onto it (since we have high radiators) but now he won't sleep anywhere else, even when the radiator is off! He's 6yrs & not a small cat but not fat, a regular sized healthy cat... it's definitely not for huge fatties!