on 7 June 2017
Lovely though smaller than expected, so a bit pricey
on 6 April 2017
I bought this bunny as I thought it was going to be the exact same bunny in the picture - but it wasn't. I bought this to reply my sons existing bunny that he's very attached to which he has lost, however the bunny we received was nothing like the picture and even had a jingle sound insise
on 11 October 2010
I gave this with the Guess how much I love you baby book as a gift for a friend. It is well made and very sweet. Looks much better in real life than in the picture. Really good value too.
on 25 April 2012
this little hare is just so sweet and really soft,from my favourite book-Guess how much i love you. it was delivered the very next day after ordering it so really pleased with that.
on 12 January 2011
Bought item along with special edition of story book "Guess How Much I Love You" Both items were excellent value arrived very quickly and were well packaged. Bought for Great Neice and Nephew they really loved them. Would definitely recommend seller and products.
on 30 November 2011
Really soft, cute hand puppet. Great for interacting with child and having conversation with them. Has wire ears which can be moved according to the mood Nutbrown is in! My 2 & 4 year old love it - so does my husband! Great for all ages.
on 12 August 2013
My grandson loves this I got him the book at the same time he likes the story and the Hare
on 12 February 2013
This is an absolute favorite in my family and I bought this one for my 2nd Grandaughter - Nutbrown is different every time which is good. This adds a uniqueness and such good value for money. Thanks.
on 6 February 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter and she really loves it. Her mum reads her the books that it comes from and she likes to hold it during book time.
on 8 June 2013
My daughter adores this toy , she takes it everywhere and was very reasonably priced although I didn't remember seeing it was a hand puppet in the Amazon description , however this doesn't really matter because she still has it as a cuddley friend