Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Beka - 13113264 - Stockpot with glass lid 26 cm

on 31 October 2012
After visiting 4 different shops and two Hypermarkets, I was becoming extremely frustrated. The pots I saw were either flimsy and expensive, Teflon coated and expensive, or just downright outrageously expensive.

I work in Eastern Europe with victims of child-trafficking. Our homes have faced an incredible rise in numbers this past year and it has become a severe struggle to feed so many with a kitchen as small as you might find in a bedsit! I needed to find sturdy and sizeable kitchenware, within a reasonable budget...especially as I needed several items; hence my Amazon search.

My eleven-litre soup pots arrived today. Amazing by the very fact I only placed the order less than 48 hours ago! When I was handed the box by the delivery service, I was at first confused as the box was rather heavy. I was certain it was something else I ordered through Amazon, perhaps books. When I opened the box I was amazed to fine such a highly polished, solid, pot with a matching glass lid. The handles are spot-welded to the pot, in multiple places, which ensures additional sturdiness. The bottom has a heavy base which helps to evenly distribute heat.

At such a reasonable price, it simply can't be beat! I even tried locating used industrial or hotel kitchenware, yet the prices were unbelievably high. So pound-for-pound, I cannot be more delighted with my purchase. Without a doubt I'll be buying more of this line!

Fr B+

ProjectNewLife.org
on 13 July 2013
the pot itself was great and great value1 but, it was delivered with a large dent on one side and I could not change it for another as there were no more in stock given the recewnt publicity about the way goods purchased online are handled when being delivered I suggest Amazon has some quality assurance checks to make.The dent may make shorten the time it can be used.
on 30 November 2011
Before buying this stockpot I used an ancient enamel one to make batches of chilli, curry, stews etc. When that one fell apart I decided on this pot which is just what I was looking for. Perfect size for making freezer batches, easy to clean and looks good when not in use!! I would recommend this pot to anyone looking for a similar product.
on 18 July 2012
Good value pans with reasonably thick sides and quite thick bases. Heat distribution is good on gas, minimising the risk of burning. All in all - Very good value
on 9 January 2010
Excellent 26cm Stockpot which I use mostly for Jam making It is very easy to clean
and because it is deep it dosent boil over

See one answered question