on 4 September 2007
This product is spot on! Great value, great quality and lots of fun. The plastic case seems to be quite durable and the pens click into place easily. The colours are brilliant and when you first open the case it definitely gives you the wow-factor seeing all the colours neatly laid out. We'd already had a few of these twistables but when I saw this neat collection I just couldn't resist it. Unlike ordinary crayons, which can easily break into smaller pieces, these twistable crayons last for a very long time, especially if you carefully put them back in the carry-case after each use. It makes a great present too, perfect for boys or girls, looks more expensive than it really is and the case is easy to wrap up. The manufacturer's recommended age is 4+ but we've had these pens since my son was 2.5 and they seem perfectly safe to me, safer than ordinary crayons, in fact.
on 21 February 2012
These are great value for money. This is the second set of twistables I have bought because they are durable,the colours are strong and they last and last without needing sharpening or taping together like normal crayons that snap. you only twist out enough to draw, so it doesn't matter how hard you press, the rest of the crayon, (which is about twice in length of normal ones) they won't break. My son of 9 loves them and the case is an added bonus, encouraging him to keep his colours tidy! (which amazingly is working!)
on 17 April 2009
These are amazing for writing, colouring and drawing. My daughter who is 4 finds them very easy to use as does my 9 year old nephew. Fantastic value for money
on 28 May 2010
This pack of Twistables have delighted my Grand-daughter and given her hours of fun (she's the Princess of colouring in and art!) Will definately buy them to her again.
on 10 April 2016
Good as usual. Only criticism would be, that I would like a choice in colour of the case. Was hoping for anything but pink. Son won't use now. Petty for sure, but there we are! Quality of crayons very good though.
on 8 June 2015
Excellent crayons, good strong colour. The box is really handy for traveling although it gets on your nerves when it sometimes doesn't close properly and it also slightly delicate. It won't split if you make sure you look after it.
on 7 February 2015
My Daughter loves these, they have lasted for ages and they colour in well with nice bright colours. The case is a very good idea for keeping them all together and stopping them getting damaged. Very good product
on 23 July 2009
A really good set of long crayola crayons, in individual twistable cases so they can't snap. No lids to loose, and I find it really is worth paying more for crayola branded crayons as they work so much better than other cheaper brands (you don't need to press so hard, and the marks stay on the paper rather than flaking off!). A good range of colours, with metallic and rainbow crayons too. My only reservation is that when new the crayons protrude slightly from their twistable cases and can get knocked as they are clicked back into the carry case.
on 20 December 2010
Bought these for my grandchildren and they are having great fun with them. The selection of colours is excellent. The storage box is a great idea.
on 16 May 2014
My son really wanted a big carry case of crayons and this did the job perfectly, he was very pleased. GAve it to him as an easter gift with some colouring books when we were on our holidays in wales. Also contains some multicoloured twistables. great value amazon (paid £10 free postage). Would have liked an option of the colour to pick as it was pot luck at the time and we had lilac although my son didn't seem to notice!