Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 December 2008
I never saw this the first time round and now my husband and I are halfway into season 5 and still loving every episode. Good wholesome family viewing that addresses real issues and tries to be as accurate with history as the parameters allow.
on 19 August 2006
This DVD was recommended by a friend and I had never previously seen it on tv. It is throughly enjoyable. Pure escapist tv and a treat, there is something for everyone: action, adventure, romance and Joe Lando. Can't wait to buy the next one!
on 29 March 2010
Hi!

It was the first time I bought something on the net and I'm very happy with the result. It arrived 1 day before, with good quality of the package, and the product it self is GREAT in everything! It's 5 dvds on a little box and in perfect conditions the 5 of them. Perfect image and sound and endless hours of entertainment.

Amazon.Co has the perfect service for this kind of product, fast to delivery (even to the end of Europe, Portugal) and with good quality.

Dr. Quinn has 6 series and I've already bougth the other 5.
on 9 November 2013
I use to watch this series when I was young and it was on tv. Then on a business trip in Europe recently, I came across it again and had to buy it. I love this series! The main character challenges ideals of women at the time with the bonus of a great love story. There are about 20 episodes and each episode is about an hour long. This seems better quality for money than modern series where episodes are shorter and there are less of them.
on 6 April 2010
A very pleasant family friendly film. So rare these days of senseless violence and
often rudeness and loss of sense of values. It is full of adventures, friendlyness, fun and drama take turn. The caracteres are beautifully cast and give a great deal of depth to the relationships. A success in my large family.
on 11 January 2012
This includes the pilot episode which I have never seen on TV. It tells of Dr Quinn's upbringing and a lot of background information. It is a little strange as some of the actors are not as the later series, but is none the less well worth watching. The other stories are excellent telling of the early life in the US town way out west.... Dr Mike was brought up in the East so has a lot to learn and also passes on much knowledge to the townsfolk who don't always welcome it. A great series, especially the first two, when the children are young.
on 11 December 2009
This is a gret series and well worth watching from the youngest child to the eldest senior citizen
on 7 January 2016
For pure entertainment,I loved it. I watched the series when it was first broadcast in the UK and enjoyed it then . I wasn't disappointed when I watched it again now twenty years later. Although it contains all the usual elements of a good entertaining Western this one is quite different looking as it does at the opening up of west from a female perspective. It's actually quite thought provoking.
on 12 January 2012
Loved watching this again.Forgotten how bad woman were treated back then,Ijust wanted to jump in the t.v and hit someone.Jane Seymour is a wonderful actress,and I cant wait to get the rest of the series.The dvd,s arrived in perfect condition and were well packed.Many Thanks.
on 5 May 2015
I love Dr Quinn and I'm watching them again on DVD. What I noticed was that the episodes on the discs aren't in the right order of how they were originally broadcast. It's minor but just wanted to point it out!