on 6 March 2011
Delighted with the lantern
Arrived within 48 hours of ordering, well packed and in exellent condition.
Great product - looks fabulous hanging in the porch.
on 24 November 2016
So pleased with this lamp - looks lovely installed on canopy above front door and gives a lovely amber glow. Although some reviewers say you need an electrician, but I think most people with a little knowledge could install this. Very satisfied.
on 2 December 2016
Well made.I had found it very difficult to replace an old hanging porch lantern that had become rusty and perished after many years of use. This is robust, very well made,looks attractive and is excellent value for money but took quite a bit of research to find it!
on 15 May 2010
Extremely good price, delivered very fast and exactly as described. Even better quality that I expected. The glass is properly leaded rather than lead put on over the top. It gives a lovely amber glow to my porch. Couldn't be happier with my purchase :-)
on 21 November 2012
I am very pleased with this product,it was easy to mount in position & provides adequate light for purpose. I would recommend this product,
on 17 February 2011
First lantern arrived damaged but a gold star to the company for resolving it so quickly and efficiently and in a very friendly manner.
on 10 February 2013
good value for money, well made, surprisingly gives off a good amount of light for this type of lamp got it haning over my front door.
on 23 January 2013
This lamp meets all the requirements that I needed for a front outside lamp. It looks good and is very competitively priced.
on 30 January 2013
This is a great lantern - bright and 'good-looking' and a bargain!
It improves the look of my home too!
on 23 March 2013
Excellent & lovely product - was one of the nicest products I had seen that was fit for purpose. Would have no problem buying again or recommending them to anyone. The only problem I had was that one of the lights had some broken glass - I didn't report it & just superglued if myself as this could have happened in transit.